• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

The ongoing debate that Black Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter can't get along. I just feel like the RNC having blue lives without black lives, and now the DNC having black lives without blue lives is not the right approach. Both should have had both.

How long have you been a racist?

um all liberals are sanctimonious PC morons sooooooooooooo

PC does not equal liberal. Most pc people are in fact closed-minded fascists who say stupid shit like, "Why do people comment on Megyn Kelly's appearance instead of her journalistic prowess. It really disgusts me."

PC does not equal liberal. Most pc people are in fact closed-minded fascists who say stupid shit like, "Why do people comment on Megyn Kelly's appearance instead of her journalistic prowess. It really disgusts me."

nah

So we're talking about fascism on the DNC thread and talking about playing the harmonica at the DNC on the Fascism thread.

I wonder why.

How is that statement fascist by any definition of the word?
Haven't you heard the new rule that once a white person says "no offense" or "I'm not racist but", they can say whatever the fuck they want without any expectation of reprisal?

The expectation of socially respectful or empathetic discourse is fascist. Unless it's a white conservative expecting it from anyone else.

For instance, I can say whatever the fuck I want to about black people or muslims or people on welfare, and it's all good because I'm anti-PC and honest. Yet, if I were to label whole groups of white conservatives, then I would be prejudiced, and that's wrong.

Also, news flash for you #olds, Russia is quickly becoming more closely aligned with our interests in the Middle East than literally any other government on earth. Putin showed that he was willing to hose ISIS in Syria. A joint effort between the two Christian/Secular superpowers could lead to actual progress toward the fight against radical Islam.

That's ... mind bogglingly incorrect.

I was watching the roll call and when the Democrats abroad came up they cast all the votes except one and then Bernie Sanders brother came up and talked about their parents and how they died young but how proud they would be of Bernie and how he was proud to cast his vote for his brother. It was pretty cool. Bernie was certainly tearing up.

I was watching the roll call and when the Democrats abroad came up they cast all the votes except one and then Bernie Sanders brother came up and talked about their parents and how they died young but how proud they would be of Bernie and how he was proud to cast his vote for his brother. It was pretty cool. Bernie was certainly tearing up.

Wow. I hope to see that later.

indeed pretty cool.

Back