• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Trump tweets no investments in Russia, sad.

Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

2d253e6b906265f208b9526d3d597058.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

But he didn't answer if Russians invested in his projects or gave him loans.

Yeah, he worded it specifically the way this article I linked earlier noted, where he avoids discussion Russian investment in him, not the other way around. Pretty ridiculous he's skirting the tax returns issue when questions like this are looming.

Another scary piece about this from TPM:

But I want to go back to this point. The most minimal version of the story is actually a very, very big deal and in some ways the more high-octane and outlandish aspects of it are obscuring that. We know very, very little about Trump's finances. For most presidential candidates - the Clintons, Obamas, even the Bushes - it's important to see their tax returns. But there's not likely to be much of significance there. They either don't have much money or they've already been tightly scrutinized. Trump has a long list of bankruptcies, foreign business connections, huge debt loads. Seeing his tax returns is really essential. And yet we haven't seen them. And he's justified this on the basis of a preposterous claim that he can't because he's being audited - something that makes no sense at all. Even the fact that Trump owes a huge amount of money to DeutscheBank a foreign bank that has been under tight scrutiny recently from US regulators is a big deal. How would that possibly work if that scrutiny continues and the Presidential personally owes them hundreds of millions of dollars? But there's so much other craziness tied to Trump, no one has really even focused on it.

FYC, that's about the 5th or 6th time we've done that. You should be very worried. You are thinking like me too often.

Be afraid, Be very afraid.

FYC, that's about the 5th or 6th time we've done that. You should be very worried. You are thinking like me too often.

Be afraid, Be very afraid.

As LK noted, you were saying this before the pieces started falling into place as they are so kudos.

Fortunately Hillary released her tax returns (as has every candidate for 40 years) to know if she's being financially propped up by a foreign adversary.

As LK noted, you were saying this before the pieces started falling into place as they are so kudos.

Thanks...but it wasn't just about this issue...We've seemed to be thinking the sa,e way on several issues. That's why you should be scared. :)

2d253e6b906265f208b9526d3d597058.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. The Republican Party is like the girl who finds her man's texts with another girl and is like "What the fuck is this 'Hey' shit? Are you fucking my best friend? That bitch! OMG I knew you were fucking her!”

Back