• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you think Romney has a shot at winning the election?

Does he have a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 61 62.2%

• Total voters

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
Just a simple yes or no, no explanation needed.

tumblr_m6gdajih851rsvsh2.gif

it depends entirely on the complacency of everyone who went out to vote for him last time and their willingness to get out and vote to keep him around.

Additional question: on a scale of 1-10 how awesome will the debates be? Also, how do you get your question into the debate? I'd like to know why if Romney's Olympics were so perfect why Sara Hughes won not Michelle Kwan.

Last edited:
Additional question: on a scale of 1-10 how awesome will the debates be? Also, how do you get your question into the debate? I'd like to know why if Romney's Olympics were so perfect why Sara Hughes won not Michelle Kwan.

Do you have to ask?

original.gif

I also think the Cowboys have a shot at winning the game tonight. LET'S GO!!!!

This poll is clearly biased.

It is possible that Obama will completely shit the bed in some way, causing a shift to Romney? The answer to that is yes (although unlikely, since Obama is smart and knows that is the only way Romney wins, so he will be playing prevent defense). There is nothing that Romney can do himself that would cause him to win at this point, IMO.

October is a long month. I think the chances are very slim, but who knows.

Back