• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you think Romney has a shot at winning the election?

Does he have a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 61 62.2%

• Total voters
well i think the electoral college is retarded, so gaming it is a minor offense imo.

and honestly, a college student who is likely at least an informed voter having a bigger sway than the average is not a big deal either. granted i'd imagine it helps the left more than the right which is your real issue.

I've voted for more Democrats than Republicans in VA elections, so I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is that I've been there when law students who has ZERO inclination to stay in VA were voting straight party tickets so that they could vote, and are affecting elections that will have long-term ramifications for the people that call VA home, while they go off to CA, NY, Boston, DC, etc to go work for huge law firms. And I guarantee you that they weren't educated on local races.

I've voted for more Democrats than Republicans in VA elections, so I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is that I've been there when law students who has ZERO inclination to stay in VA were voting straight party tickets so that they could vote, and are affecting elections that will have long-term ramifications for the people that call VA home, while they go off to CA, NY, Boston, DC, etc to go work for huge law firms. And I guarantee you that they weren't educated on local races.

lol, that's cause most people that run as dems in VA elections are incredibly moderate.

what are each candidates take on reclining in coach?

Another important question I need answered at the debate. Also, President Obama, you willingly hung out with Reggie Love for like 5 years. How can I trust you when you spent so long with a Duke grad? Mr. Romney are there any Duke friends or family you would like to disclose?

And if that's why they were doing it, then it would be great. But, I'm not seeing a whole lot of voter registration drives for students in non-national election years.

Yeah, but you don't see a lot of voter registration drives for anybody in non-national election years.

Another important question I need answered at the debate. Also, President Obama, you willingly hung out with Reggie Love for like 5 years. How can I trust you when you spent so long with a Duke grad? Mr. Romney are there any Duke friends or family you would like to disclose?

I think we saw the end result of 4 years of Obama on Saturday. Obama destroyed Wake football to benefit Reggie Love and his Dookie special interests.

I think we saw the end result of 4 years of Obama on Saturday. Obama destroyed Wake football to benefit Reggie Love and his Dookie special interests.

Are Wake Athletics better off than they were four years ago?

Back