• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

What were these tweets? Looks like they’ve been deleted.

I'm not sure why they were deleted but the tweets were quoting a Republican Senator promising to impeach Biden over Ukraine if he is elected. I think it was Joni Ernst from Iowa.

Impeached again? Yeah sure maybe. Acquitted again by the GOP majority? Definitely.

I don’t think Pelosi will impeach again unless Republicans are fully on board. They’ll definitely do hearings and force Republicans to defend him.

Good fucking grief.

I would like to send a big fuck you to every Republican who told me Obama acted like a King during his two terms yet has given Trump a pass for his douchebag authoritarian tendencies.

Solid job by our elected lawmakers to sit and watch this self serving asshole destroy the greatest country in the world
many thanks to Burr.....may your legacy be polluted with all the un-American things you have done in your tenure.

To be fair, maybe the reference to attacking Republican Senate partisans for hypocrisy was aimed at herself?

To be fair, maybe the reference to attacking Republican Senate partisans for hypocrisy was aimed at herself?

Really, you’ve got to admire her self introspection and willingness to find fault with her own actions.

Great video. It won’t matter. The people Collins and co are scared of will revel in it as a celebration of the owning of libs they’ve accomplished. They are hitching their wagons to this mother fucker because of the brads.

Great video. It won’t matter. The people Collins and co are scared of will revel in it as a celebration of the owning of libs they’ve accomplished. They are hitching their wagons to this mother fucker because of the brads.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I find the notion the Collins et al are afraid questionable. We have learned over the last few days that Trump and co have literally been paying off the jury. Collins and Murkowski et al took bribes. They aren’t scared, they are corrupt.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I find the notion the Collins et al are afraid questionable. We have learned over the last few days that Trump and co have literally been paying off the jury. Collins and Murkowski et al took bribes. They aren’t scared, they are corrupt.

Can both be true?

Can both be true?

Yes. They accepted bribes. They are afraid of losing "their" job. I quoted their because those jobs belong to the people. The gop to a person has forgotten that. They took an oath to serve the constitution. They took an oath to serve America. They are only serving themselves. The trump phenomenon got out of control because they allowed it. Had they run with any other candidate in 16 they would still be able to hold on to the facade of decency and patriotism.

Maybe this has been for the best. Maybe exposing them will be good for the country in the long run. Maybe.

Back