• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Firing 100 People Today

19 years. Didn't really it has been that long.

listening to those 2 for 19 minutes would suck bad enough. i cant imagine how they made it 19 years.

Always thought their chemistry was completely forced. Not a terrible show but never particularly liked it or listened to it. Pretty remarkable it had that level of staying power.

Always thought their chemistry was completely forced. Not a terrible show but never particularly liked it or listened to it. Pretty remarkable it had that level of staying power.

Odd that these two could actually have a falling out. From what, exactly?
This isn't Oasis trying to decide who the lead is. It's Nickelback.

I can't really see a show he fronts on his own working. Particularly on TV.

Probably should've just let him walk

Don't you watch Colin Cowherd ?

I did before he left for Fox. While he was far too full of himself, when he was on ESPN I thought he offered something unavailable elsewhere in TV sports - he didn't cater to mouth breathers like a Finebaum or others, but instead offered a more intellectual approach. Then he went to Fox and started catering to mouth breathers. Shocking.

I did before he left for Fox. While he was far too full of himself, when he was on ESPN I thought he offered something unavailable elsewhere in TV sports - he didn't cater to mouth breathers like a Finebaum or others, but instead offered a more intellectual approach. Then he went to Fox and started catering to mouth breathers. Shocking.

Wait, a MORE intellectual approach than Paul Finebaum? Are you sure?

:squint:

So did ESPN end up firing 100 people? Anyone know the final count?

jalen and jacoby is pretty great. i can imagine if you don't like NBA you probably don't like it tho.

Back