• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Firing 100 People Today

Serious question. I need a better sports site, and have been sampling a few, but need reliable, easy to follow, real-time. Suggestions?

CBS?
Fox?

I use NFL.com for that sport, obviously.

NBA.com seems weak.

Reddit. The NBA and College Basketball subs both good, in particular.

Awful news. Hate that for him and their family.

Should get its own thread though.

Did his daughter go to Wake? Know she was looking at it at some point

I "cut the cord" a few weeks ago due to skyrocketing cable bills and little appealing content. You can still get ESPN live sports for free via streaming. Too many cable channel scams going on for me to pay for. Let me know when there's an a la carte channel selection and maybe I'll reconsider if reasonable.

The only ESPN shows I watch regularly are Mike & Mike and First Take. It appears that one of the lessons not learned by the programmers is that maybe one of the reasons people have quit watching is too much non-sports talk. I could not care less what movies either Golic likes or if a rapper knows barely enough about sports to be conversant.

Did Golic Jr really publicly berate his employer regarding all the shakeup? Was that a good idea? And why is he still there?

Maybe he wants to get fired as well and not have to do the 4 AM-6 AM radio time slot.

Are you sure that wasn't Golic's other son? Looks like he had a little Twitter rant recently.

Back