• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

wsc is out so I now have pick #9 to offer. sd3, you're #12. Unless Brasky accepts another player to replace wsc.

Even better. I'm gonna roll with what I've got (thanks for the offer dv7).

How is Henrik Larsson not on the Swedish team ?

How long between draft picks ? An hour or two ?

Thoughts on this 10-team lineup?

There were only 30 seconds between picks and the site would freeze up and autopick for you if you didn't make a selection, but I think I did OK.

2u3uykn.jpg

Anything less than six goalkeepers is way too risky.

Good point! Four years ago, my starting keeper was the Arsenal/Roma keeper with the long Polish name I won't attempt to spell. He was red carded early in Poland's first game and then never played again.

Good point! Four years ago, my starting keeper was the Arsenal/Roma keeper with the long Polish name I won't attempt to spell. He was red carded early in Poland's first game and then never played again.

Sneezy works.

Noon Eastern, 11 am in god's country

wsc is out so we're back to 12. I'll clean the draft up in a little bit when I get the chance.

Thoughts on this 10-team lineup?

There were only 30 seconds between picks and the site would freeze up and autopick for you if you didn't make a selection, but I think I did OK.

2u3uykn.jpg

That is a strong team for group play. Would be a little concerned with how many made it through to the elimination rounds though.

That is a strong team for group play. Would be a little concerned with how many made it through to the elimination rounds though.

I think I have a good shot of making most of my guys out of the group stages, and from what I can tell I picked guys who SHOULD be playing/starting...gotta think Germany/Spain/Belgium/Swiss will make it out. Hopefully one of Croatia (I think so) or Czech so I don't lose a GK. Maybe Turkey slides in as a 3rd place team, even if they don't, I have a solid MF.

My worry is if Germany doesn't use Gomez up top and somehow Northern Ireland makes it out of Group C, then I'd be without a FWD

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

DeaconSlim and I have traded 8 picks total.

Deacon Slim will receive my 1st, 4th, 6th, and 7th round picks.

I will receive DeaconSlim's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th round picks.

Essentially I traded my 1st and 7th for his 2nd and 3rd and we swapped spots in the 4th and 6th rounds. I'll adjust the spreadsheet and remove wsc while I'm at it.

Back