• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

What are start/stop times for am/pm thru the weekend and how long between picks?

180 picks, surely we have to go 1 hour? Or maybe 2 hours for the first half or something

What are start/stop times for am/pm thru the weekend and how long between picks?

180 picks, surely we have to go 1 hour? Or maybe 2 hours for the first half or something

It starts a week from today, so no real rush.

I'm thinking a 2 hour time limit between 10 AM and 10 PM each day should suffice since the full 2 hours won't be necessary much. After 2 hours are up there will be a consensus of "best pick available" to give to the person that missed their draft pick.

It starts a week from today, so no real rush.

I'm thinking a 2 hour time limit between 10 AM and 10 PM each day should suffice since the full 2 hours won't be necessary much. After 2 hours are up there will be a consensus of "best pick available" to give to the person that missed their draft pick.

Was just going to ask about not being able to enter a pick, thx for pre-answering.

Would totally take CR7 at No. 1 but Iceland scares me in that group... wtf do I doooooo

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second annual OGBoards European Championship Fantasy Draft

zqglass, you are on the clock...

maybe stupid question: we're posting picks in-thread here, right? and then editing the google doc? or just editing the google doc?

Fuck it. With the Number One overall pick I select ***Cristiano Ronaldo***

maybe stupid question: we're posting picks in-thread here, right? and then editing the google doc? or just editing the google doc?

Perhaps an even stupider question: did I miss the link to the google doc?

Yea do we change the googledoc, or is that for the Commissioner to do...

ALSO.....if we make a pick, can it be changed before the next person makes their pick (NO EDITS, NEW POSTS CORRECTING THE PICK BEFORE THE NEXT PERSON PICKS)?

Back