• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

Oh we aren't supposed to plug our pick into the spreadsheet? My bad.

I'm not sure, ideally I think we would post here and update the spreadsheet, but there may be formulas associated with it to update all tabs.

Mine says View Only right now anyway, so don't think I could update if I wanted to.

Couple questions....

15 rounds with minimum requirements listed on the 1st page.

How are the scores determined? Are we taking my best 11, or do all 15 count?
If half my team do not advance, then I am SOL? or can we add/drop throughout the tourney?
Do I get to set a lineup for each round/game?
Is this all taking place on here and Google Docs, or is there a site we will use?

Couple questions....

If half my team do not advance, then I am SOL? or can we add/drop throughout the tourney?
Is this all taking place on here and Google Docs, or is there a site we will use?

1. Read the thread
2. Read the thread
3. Read the thread
4. Read the thread

Slim and BTB you should both have google access now

Everyone that has sent me an email should be able to edit, not just view

Let me know if that is not the case

Couple questions....

1. Overall score. We add up your points scored in each round for a total score.
2. You get to draft again after the knockout stages, replacing your eliminated players with previously unselected players. Its a supplementary draft with the lowest scoring player going first.
3. You set a lineup for the first three match days in the group round, then a separate lineup for each knockout round.
4. The draft takes place here, but we will update the data on Google Docs.

Yeah we're going to run it just like in 2012. Same rules. Reset lineup after the end of each fixture rounds (1,2,3,16,QF,SF,F)

We we will have a supplemental draft for people replacing players that don't make the knockout rounds.

Also the Google Sheet is finished. I'm going to post the draft order on one of the first pages.

this is the closest thing I found

I don't know what "reset lineup" means. I assume that means lineups are locked for each stage/round?

don't really know how the supplemental draft works

2. You get to draft again after the knockout stages. Its a supplementary draft with the lowest scoring player going first.
3. You set a lineup for the first three match days in the group round, then a separate lineup for each knockout round.

You still aren't really answering the question for #1 though... The initial posts refer to being able to choose between lineup formations, but then say you're required to have minimums. So all 15 are factored in, or are you selecting a starting formation?

You still aren't really answering the question for #1 though... The initial posts refer to being able to choose between lineup formations, but then say you're required to have minimums. So all 15 are factored in, or are you selecting a starting formation?

You draft 15 and play 11.

2. You get to draft again after the knockout stages, replacing your eliminated players with previously unselected players. Its a supplementary draft with the lowest scoring player going first.

Ok cool. That answers my questions.

I am assuming the supplemental draft is for filling spots of players who didn't advance from the group stage, so you will have a full 15 players

This muddied it for me.

My understanding:
1. You set a lineup of 11 out of your 15 for all teams' 1st game, making sure that it is a legal formation (Formations allowed: 5-3-2, 5-4-1, 4-5-1, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 3-4-3).
You are then allowed to set a new lineup of 11 for all teams 2nd game...then 3rd...then after each knockout round.
2. After GROUP stages, you are allowed to add/drop players (supplementary draft) that were not picked in this draft...they will be on your team for the knockout rounds, you should be able to drop all eliminated players for the unpicked players.
3/4 are answered.

Via the Google Docs ONW selects Thomas Muller. I told him also needs to post it here next time.

Slim you're up

Also sorry if I'm be confusing, but it's my last day of school so I'm trying to do a million things at once. Running this, cleaning out my classroom, registering textbooks, filling out inventory sheets, yada yada.

Hopefully i should be finished in 30 mins and then its SUMMER.

Back