• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Tom Petty Song/Music Video

WOW! Saw him with Dylan. Great talent.

In the early days of AOL, he was actually on it. It was long before the concept of catfish.

RIP

Damn, was really hoping to see him live before he retired. What a bummer.

Got to see him this summer. We had a 9 day old baby at home with the grand parents and my wife had not even gotten the staples from her c-section out. Totally worth the effort then, and especially now.

One of the greats.

RIP Tom.

this one hurts . Even my young kids are bummed.

My 1st ever concert was his Wildflowers show in 1995. Even though I've been to about 1000 more, I've always considered that maybe the best concert I've ever seen, certainly in the top 3.

WOW! Saw him with Dylan. Great talent.

In the early days of AOL, he was actually on it. It was long before the concept of catfish.

RIP

Are you saying you sent dick pics to "Tom Petty"?

This fucking sucks. I have a CD of he and the Heartbreakers live from Oslo in 1978. It is amazing.

Just complete bullshit. Fuck you heart disease.

Dam, I was just listening to Tom Petty radio on Sirius xm. Great performer.

What a terrible day. RIP. I was just thinking about how I regret not having seen him in concert and would like to go.

Terrible day. Glad I had a chance to see him at interlocken music festival a couple years back. We took some quality doses and it was one hella of show.

RIP.

He's not dead yet. But it doesn't sound good.

Never saw him live, but his Super Bowl show was the best one there has ever been. Okay, besides maybe Prince in the rain.

He's not dead yet. But it doesn't sound good.

e18b91252d120e9d68f12b36110f9625.jpg

Back