• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fundraiser: Let's bring Gregg Marshall to Wake Forest, or something

If we get Marshall, do we have to refer to him as 3g? Because that's a deal-breaker for me.

At the rate pledges are rolling in this crowdtilt should only end up about $2,996,436 short of $3 million.

#marshalllaw
#marshallplan
#marshallmarshallmarshall

FWIW, over lunch I saw a BRINKS truck heading south on University Parkway away from WFU... could it be??!??!?!?

:willynilly:

FWIW, over lunch I saw a BRINKS truck heading south on University Parkway away from WFU... could it be??!??!?!?

:willynilly:

:rulz:

Gregg Marshall is the head coach at Wichita State. We'd need a BRINKS truck in Wichita.

I just hope that isn't Bz' extension day present.

It makes plenty of sense. Head south on University. Pick up 40W. Drive to OKC. Turn north on I35. Hit Wichita.

It makes plenty of sense. Head south on University. Pick up 40W. Drive to OKC. Turn north on I35. Hit Wichita.

Thanks, Eisenhower.

Good to know it's going to be easy to move Marshall's stuff to Winston.

Wellman would gain my undying love and respect if he actually did this. I can see Buddie driving and Wellman riding shotgun down the interstate now.

:rulz:

Gregg Marshall is the head coach at Wichita State. We'd need a BRINKS truck in Wichita.

I just hope that isn't Bz' extension day present.

Does Casstevens strike you as the sort of guy who would trust regular bankers to transfer his money to a bank in Wichita for withdrawal? He's too shady for that. He would absolutely drive an armored car halfway across the country.

Does Casstevens strike you as the sort of guy who would trust regular bankers to transfer his money to a bank in Wichita for withdrawal? He's too shady for that. He would absolutely drive an armored car halfway across the country.

Or possibly channel the transaction through some bank in the Caymans.

if Wake fire [Redacted] it does not matter if they hire Marshall or another energetic coach. They will no longer lose $80,000 per game. The Deacon base will rally, the Joel will be rocking, and for the bean counters, the green will come in.

Keep [Redacted] and empty stadiums and losing even more per game. People will boycott games. Will not surprise me to see people picket the stadium as if on strike

Back