• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I can wait. I won't give the hackers attention.

HBO should be rewarded for putting series like GoT out.

I can wait. I won't give the hackers attention.

HBO should be rewarded for putting series like GoT out.
Neither leak has been a hack. The first one was Star India guys who process the episodes for distribution leaked it & then were arrested. This one was HBO Go Spain put up the episode too early. The first one was nefarious, this one some HBO employee (intentionally?) screwed up. I don't see anything wrong with watching it so long as you have a HBO account. You're already paying for it and almost everyone is going to watch it on a bigger screen in 1080/4K (I assume HBO does 4K).

Hackers have leaked other HBO shows and supposedly some scripts for GOT but I think GOT episodes were not breached.

Last edited:
Shit. Now I am super pumped for it but I don't want to watch it on a computer and have my fantasy football draft on Sunday night.

Not gonna do it, not gonna eat that broccoli.

It helps that I will be largely off the grid until Sunday night anyway.

Good luck those of you holding the line for the legal Sunday showing. Spoilers are everywhere. My 2 cents - don't read any articles at all about GoT. Don't read any comments to any article whatsoever. People are sneaking spoilers into random discussions.

that's awful. unfortunately my hype meter will be off the charts by sunday.

Good luck those of you holding the line for the legal Sunday showing. Spoilers are everywhere. My 2 cents - don't read any articles at all about GoT. Don't read any comments to any article whatsoever. People are sneaking spoilers into random discussions.

There's a special place in hell for people that take pleasure in ruining or spoiling things for other people.

Can PM me one as well? Mine as well watch it given I read the script days ago.

Back