• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I could see either. If she figuratively neuters him, she's basically in control. But I could see the Tyrells making a real power play soon. Besides the gullible Mace, none of the Tyrells actually like the Lannisters. Without the army and money from the Tyrells, the Lannisters are considerably weaker.

According to the prophecies of Maggy, Cersei will see all of her sons die. So assuming that isn't in old age, Tommen's days are numbered. Especially if you believe that The Hound is "little brother," and that the Clegane Bowl is upon us, thus numbering Cersei's days.

According to the prophecies of Maggy, Cersei will see all of her sons die. So assuming that isn't in old age, Tommen's days are numbered.

Yea that's what I keep coming back to...I always assumed it would be one of the other power people to take him out once the final fight for King's Landing begins...maybe Dany or Littlefinger.

According to the prophecies of Maggy, Cersei will see all of her sons die. So assuming that isn't in old age, Tommen's days are numbered. Especially if you believe that The Hound is "little brother," and that the Clegane Bowl is upon us, thus numbering Cersei's days.

Little brother references weren't in the show

Sansa is LittleFinger's foil, and his love for her (aka his only distraction/misstep while playing the game of thrones) will ultimately be his downfall. It would be strange character building to have Sansa come so far in learning The Game, only to have her struck down by her teacher. That's not usually how the master/pupil story lines play out; but of course, we are talking about GRRM here.

Last edited:
At some point, Frey finds out Ramsay killed his daughter, right?

That little girl is awesome. So is Ser Davos.

Swearengen for one episode? Fuck you, game of thrones. That was the coldest blow yet.

Glad to see The Hound is back. A couple questions...

Who was Sansa writing to? Littlefinger to get his troops?
What was the symbolism of the note that the queen slipped to her granny? Was it a banner symbol? I'm guessing granny then baited Cersei into action for the next episode for a reason.

I'm pretty sure it was just a symbol showing that she is still with it and it's all a con, I think there was something awhile ago with a rose always having thorns blah blah

I think Jaquen is going to be pissed that he told waif to make it quick and she didn't.

Also, Sansa clearly writing to LF.

Glad to see The Hound is back. A couple questions...

Who was Sansa writing to? Littlefinger to get his troops?
What was the symbolism of the note that the queen slipped to her granny? Was it a banner symbol? I'm guessing granny then baited Cersei into action for the next episode for a reason.

I assume Littlefinger

And I think it just means she is playing the game

Oooh forgot he told her to make it quick
It's not that Arya's death wasn't quick. It's that she didn't kill her. Jacquen is going to know Arya's not dead and there will be repercussions for Waif's failure. I'd think in the rule of assassins, the #1 rule is actually kill who you are trying to kill.

Back