• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

How does someone become a whitewalker versus one of those zombie guys?

WW is not confirmed 100% but it appears that a WW is a baby ceremoniously converted by the Night's King. Zombie other is dead person that is not burned Ave is the reanimated by a WW.

Yeah the Children made at least 1 with the dragon glass. Possible that was the Night's King in Bran's vision and then he made more from babies. Or maybe the the children made a bunch of White walkers at the beginning, and now they figured out how to make more.

Interesting. A bit weird, but interesting. Is there anything to suggest that Arya knows how to get / wear faces?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...o-game-of-thrones_us_574dc491e4b02912b240e15e

Our theory: Arya Stark will wear Catelyn Stark’s face to become Lady Stoneheart and kill the Freys.

The evidence: Maisie Williams’ and Sophie Turner’s answers in a game of “Two Truths and a Lie.”

In “Two Truths and a Lie,” players say two things that are true and one that is false — hence the name. Maisie Williams (Arya) and Sophie Turner (Sansa) recently played the game with Yahoo, and they had some very interesting responses.

According to Turner:

“Ramsay dies.”
“Lady Stoneheart returns.”
“Arya checks three people off her list.”
According to Williams:

“Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.”
“Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don’t realize it’s her.”
“Arya doesn’t cross any more names off her list.”
OK, there’s a lot to digest here, and some of this seems contradictory; however, there’s a big set leak going around that seems to clear things up ...

The leak that mounts the world: Ramsay Bolton probably isn’t dying in Season 6.

According to set leaks that have been pretty accurate so far, Ramsay Bolton will likely make it through Season 6. If that’s the case, then Turner’s two other responses are most likely true:

“Lady Stoneheart returns.”
“Arya checks three people off her list.”

I'm not sure how the two bolded answers leads to the conclusion that Arya = Lady Stoneheart. I can't recall any indication from the trailers that LS is coming back, much less visible.

I happen to think we will see Lady Stoneheart (or at least get some reference to her) next week but if the showrunners are going to bring her back it wouldn't make sense to change her to Arya-in-disguise.

I'm ready for Arya to put on the Stannis face and for it all to end with him/her on the iron throne. #theOneTrueKing

I don't see why Arya couldn't put on one face to get in Walder's vicinity and then thrown on Catelyn's face to scare the shit out of him and give him a heart attack. I think that would be pretty cool. Arya has been a pretty shitty assassin so far.

I don't see why Arya couldn't put on one face to get in Walder's vicinity and then thrown on Catelyn's face to scare the shit out of him and give him a heart attack. I think that would be pretty cool. Arya has been a pretty shitty assassin so far.

A faceless man without a code is going to be pretty OP. But I guess no more OP than a shadow assassin or white walkers.

It really doesn't seem possible to run from Jaqin, so I wonder if his heart is going to trump his faith and he will eventually endorse Arya in her endeavors. Because even if Arya kills the waif, then I doubt Jaqin would just let her run rampant, disgracing the faceless men by killing whomever she wants.

Last edited:
Does Arya know how to do anything other than stick fight? I don't remember her learning how to use the faces/make poisons/do any other sweet faceless men stuff.

Hmmm Game of Thrones producers are saying only 2 more seasons and 7 episodes per season? Blegh

I think Jacket is setting the Waif up. He probably thinks she's just as disloyal with her personal hatred of Arya clouding her judgement.

I think he likes and/or sees more skill in Arya than the Waif

I think Jacket is setting the Waif up. He probably thinks she's just as disloyal with her personal hatred of Arya clouding her judgement.

I think you're right, I just don't know how they're going to justify it. Especially now that Arya has "become someone" again by going back for Needle. But it is fantasy, and all we know of this religion has been what Jaqin has told us. So who knows what the rules are.

I'd like to believe so. What good is a skilled assassin who doesn't follow orders?

Oh, I like this, hadn't thought of it. He does seem to like Arya a lot.

Back