• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

So The Wife is watching something on Game Of Thrones and I walk in unknowingly and ask, "Who is that? Boy George?" It was the girl who plays Sansa. Now I cannot unsee that.

It seems to me like the only way they make Daenerys "exciting" is to have her ride a dragon and then yell. I don't really care for most other things she does.

That episode was kind of boring.

It seems to me like the only way they make Daenerys "exciting" is to have her ride a dragon and then yell. I don't really care for most other things she does.

That episode was kind of boring.

Considering we have had 3 of the best episodes of the series so far this season, we were bound to catch a dud

Meh I liked it, although the book and show tracks are obviously splitting more now than ever.

You need plot mover episodes between big events. This seemed to setup the remaining conflicts the rest of the season: Jaime and Brienne reconvening in Riverrun; Frey reintroduced; Arya bailing on Faceless Men; Cersei against the whole city (betting on Cersei).

Meh I liked it, although the book and show tracks are obviously splitting more now than ever.

You need plot mover episodes between big events. This seemed to setup the remaining conflicts the rest of the season: Jaime and Brienne reconvening in Riverrun; Frey reintroduced; Arya bailing on Faceless Men; Cersei against the whole city (betting on Cersei).

And Benjen/Coldhands

Also setup what I am assuming is Marg's ploy to free Loras and destroy the High Sparrow.

I like the episode for what it was intended to do (be a bridge). On its own, a weaker episode but viewed with the past episodes and the likely events upcoming (Bastard Bowl, Waif v Arya, Siege of Riverrun, Night's King & Benjen/Bran, etc), it was pretty good.

I wonder if Bran is going to view the Mad King events or if it was just a nice visual & easter egg for the fans.

has to be a ploy based on what she told her brother earlier about not allowing the religious zealots to win

I thought she looked a little surprised when the tyrell army showed up, like it wasnt part of her plot. So that would make sense.

I wonder if Bran is going to view the Mad King events or if it was just a nice visual & easter egg for the fans.

I took that vision montage as the three eyed raven torch being passed to bran. He now knows what the previous guy knew. benjen said he was the new guy and would be ready when they needed him.

Back