• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Also I saw that leak a week or two ago. Would be an unbelievably laughable stupid ending

Ugh, I am trying to decide if I want to look at the leak or not. I'll be disappointed either way right? Be disappointed now and just watch for "fun" on Sunday? Or be disappointed in real time with everyone else?

Ugh, I am trying to decide if I want to look at the leak or not. I'll be disappointed either way right? Be disappointed now and just watch for "fun" on Sunday? Or be disappointed in real time with everyone else?

I just looked. It was a "meh" for me at this point with the way everything has gone down. Actually not all that different from what I expected.

it ends with brienne giving a toast at the annual tarth harvest

Nothing is surprising per se.

I’m going to try to stay in the dark till then. Why not. I’m already disappointed in how the season’s gone but might as well try for a little enjoyment.

I love that Benioff and Weiss were just handed a Star Wars movie or 3. No wonder they checked this in. Now they can go destroy some more franchises

if someone writes them a good script, they are fully capable of producing good content. Everything this season (directing, acting, technically) has been good bar the actual scripts.

It was just completely spoiled for me by this betting odds account I follow on twitter, so that sucks.

It was just completely spoiled for me by this betting odds account I follow on twitter, so that sucks.

I saw that was someone was even money with Jon and Dany a few months ago and assumed that character ends up on the throne because it made no sense but Vegas always knows.

I saw that was someone was even money with Jon and Dany a few months ago and assumed that character ends up on the throne because it made no sense but Vegas always knows.

This is a pretty big spoiler, just a heads up. Pretty sure those odds were posted on this thread before the season and there was discussion on them. I haven’t looked anything up on episode 6, but I know who was top of that list.

This is a pretty big spoiler, just a heads up. Pretty sure those odds were posted on this thread before the season and there was discussion on them. I haven’t looked anything up on episode 6, but I know who was top of that list.

I haven’t looked up the spoilers so don’t know if it is the same as my theory.

No matter what happens, I hope Bran continues to pimp out his chair.

Rly starting to believe that all this wine chugging on soc and in public is the hubris of the person who knows they won the throne game.

Back