• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Not sure the injury came from initial hit to QB as he was also hit late and they missed an obvious late hit flag

That is what scares me for next season. And why big changes need to be made. If the offense is a little worse next year, it could be a rough season.

I don’t see our O getting worse. I’m very hopeful our OL doesn’t lose much although Toms is a big loss but think a definite area of strength where we have built quality depth and we regularly rotate and think some of the young guys like Petibon are going to be studs. Actually hope running game improves as more dynamic backs get more touches like Ellison and Cooley and you know there is no drop off @ WR with AT and Greene back along with Morin and other young studs. Would not be surprised if O continues to put up big #s and any improvement in D could lead to better results.

How can we not get a fucking stop on third down this is ridiculous

Exhibit #1000 why our D is so poorly coached. Why would a DB just launch at feet without wrapping them up with their arms???? Just pee wee league technique.

Exhibit #1000 why our D is so poorly coached. Why would a DB just launch at feet without wrapping them up with their arms???? Just pee wee league technique.

Whomever is responsible for D should be chewing out DB for that lameness. Shouldn’t have need for replay with correct tackling technique.

We need to develop some better offensive lineman if we want to take the next step

Back