• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

I think if Hillary really had her eyes on the white house, she and Bill would have been better off not making a shitton of money the past 8 years.

As opposed to Trump?

Another mass shooter supporting Hillary

I think Trump is going to win this thing. I'm imagining Monday as a disaster for Hillary. We deserve Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's only hope is that the hot lights get to her and her health problems kick in.

Latest LA Times poll has Trump up 4.1%. Headed into the debate with a solid lead. Nice.

This is a fucking reality TV show. Craziness

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

p8206445_b_v5_aa.jpg

Apparently Trump invited Jennifer Flowers to sit in the front row of the debate. Pure P.T. Barnum, Don King showmanship.

Apparently Trump invited Jennifer Flowers to sit in the front row of the debate. Pure P.T. Barnum, Don King showmanship.

Could be he is trying to shore up the woman's vote by sympathizing with a rape victim. Also highlights the Hillary mistreated abused women in the past.

Looks like a shrewd move.

Could be he is trying to shore up the woman's vote by sympathizing with a rape victim. Also highlights the Hillary mistreated abused women in the past.

Looks like a shrewd move.

Isn't one of Trump's ex-wives on record saying he raped her repeatedly? Shrewd if you want to be on Jerry Springer, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I read the debate committee or whatever it is, is going to step in and not let the front row clown show happen.

I don't think Cuban's seat was ever actually in the front row, he was just baiting Trump.

the debate commission will hopefully do its job befitting the seriousness of a presidential debate and keep it on an actual policy discussion. Trump the clown will have a hard time in an environment that isn't a reality TV show insult fest like the Republican debates.

I don't think Cuban's seat was ever actually in the front row, he was just baiting Trump.

Doesn't take much. The first time he throws out one of his idiotic one liners and there isn't a huge round of applause should be interesting.

ITT republicans resume crying and sulking about the soaring rhetoric that whooped their asses in 2008, and the village idiot continues to believe that he is really cute.

Isn't one of Trump's ex-wives on record saying he raped her repeatedly? Shrewd if you want to be on Jerry Springer, I guess.

Trump's exes love him. You got to pay them well when you upgrade to a newer model.

Flowers allegedly had a 12 year affair with Bubba. Trump's infidelity and multiple marriages to increasingly younger women aren't exactly endearing to swing state moderate women, exactly the voting bloc HRC is targeting in her recent ads. Trump's playing to his base and banking on turnout rather than trying to broaden his coalition.

Juanita Broadderick and Kathleen Wiley both claim they were raped/sexually assaulted by Bubba. Willey still lives in Richmond, surprised pre-presidential Trump didn't feature at any of his VA rallies.

Reactions: ONW
Hillary was a victim in the affairs and strutting out mistresses is the sort if trash we've come to expect from Trump.

Reactions: ONW
Back