• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

I can't remember what the final straw was that made Doofus put me on ignore. It was all so sudden.

If the WSJ poll from yesterday is accurate, Trump's 35% would be the lowest percentage of the vote in at least 75 years by 3%.

Looking like Trump was right again. He said, "she has tremendous hate in her heart." In one of the emails Podesta says, "I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans."
vtidcl57suqx.png

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433?1

Was this not already debunked as her saying she hated using the term "everyday americans?"

Yet another reminder that punctuation is important.

Was this not already debunked as her saying she hated using the term "everyday americans?"

How could it have been already debunked given the email was just released today? The Clintonistas have offered one possible interpretation, to try and explain away the obvious hatred in her cold, cold, NAFTA loving heart.

Whether she deleted classified e-mails intentionally or not, this is exactly the kind of mess that no one would want to deal with even if she was able to release all of her e-mails. If nothing was found, then something would be made out of nothing.

Wikileaks is going up against its most formidable opponent yet in the Clintons. I'm honestly pretty disappointed in them so far.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the real world with Trump tweets that actually matter have now added foul mouthed McCain to the hit list, burn burn burn it all.

Back