• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Ever wonder if Pence misjudged what he signed up for?

It wasn't the smartest thing to say but she wasn't wrong. On the same level of Obama's clinging to guns and religion quip. Wrong thing to say, but he's not wrong.

Awful, awful thing to say. To think so little of me and so many other of your fellow
Americans. You, like Hillary, have nothing but hatred in your heart for your fellow Americans. Me. This Trump supporter still likes YOU. Friend.

It wasn't the smartest thing to say but she wasn't wrong. On the same level of Obama's clinging to guns and religion quip. Wrong thing to say, but he's not wrong.

Well over 40% of Trump's supporters think Obama was born in Kenya and more think he's a Muslim (which they think is bad). His campaign CEO is the leading publisher of alt-right material (white supremacist). Basically all white supremacist leaders have announced their support of Trump.

So, yes, millions of Trump's supporters are deplorable.

So NBC canned Billy Bush today. This means the Today Show holds its employees to a higher standard of conduct than our political parties do.

Awful, awful thing to say. To think so little of me and so many other of your fellow
Americans. You, like Hillary, have nothing but hatred in your heart for your fellow Americans. Me. This Trump supporter still likes YOU. Friend.

My mom sent me this from her neighbor's house. Looks like the work of a deplorable

25iucxt.jpg

My mom sent me this from her neighbor's house. Looks like the work of a deplorable

25iucxt.jpg

Trump leads Hillary in having signs stolen. Look it up- cnn report. But I won't make a blanket judgment about you and all the other Hillary voters based on the actions of some ne'er-do-wells.

I'm just glad it's another Hillary voter in the most conservative part of FL.

Probably just looking for attention. Lots of people like that- have to stand out from the crowd and let everyone know, "Here I am, a Hillary supporter! Fuck all you Trump supporting deplorables."

Back