• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

That doesn't justify taking their sign though- assuming they didn't do it themselves for even more attention.

Trump leads Hillary in having signs stolen. Look it up- cnn report. But I won't make a blanket judgment about you and all the other Hillary voters based on the actions of some ne'er-do-wells.

Sounds like trump and his supporters are just bad at protecting themselves and their property. Definitely not a person we want protecting this great nation. What a loser.

Honest question: is BobStaakFan some sort of automated bot, or really a person that spends 24 hours a day on this board?

Haha, you think Agent #45836072165920538987 gives a shit about the concerns of the country? His return will be processed in the order it was received, because that is what the "system" says must be done. And she leaves at 5:00, not 5:01, sir. And lunch from 11:30 to 12:30, don't forget that. And no, absolutely not, she was not here yesterday, as Columbus Day is a federal holiday. She'll also be on vacation from October 14th through November 7th, comp time. Please call back during normal business hours.

I'm pretty sure that Donald would be audited by the IRS's Wealth Squad. He can't use your excuse.

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-052-001.html

http://www.taxlitigator.com/practices/high-net-worth/

I made it to "our lives depend on this election" and I rage quit. I. Literally. Can't.

After 25 years of being told Hillary Clinton is the worst person in the world, of course there will be some rubes who want to revolt.

Well, this is all well and good, but there can't be anybody here (except Bob2 of course) who believes HRC won't coast to victory. And if Dump keeps melting down as he is (guess they're calling it rogue) it may be one of the largest landslide victories in US Politics, right Bob1???

My mom sent me this from her neighbor's house. Looks like the work of a deplorable

25iucxt.jpg

My friend's mother put a Hillary sticker on her car. She went shopping. Less than two hours after putting the sticker on, someone had taken a sharpie and drawn swastikas on her car. Except, of course, they weren't really drawn correctly.

Wikileaks doesn't have shit. It's been a bunch of meh, and if they had anything, their russian overlords would have released it by now to stem the tide.

Wikileaks just keeps dumping info knowing that people can spin something into whatever.

Back