• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Looks like the trump campaign may have been in cahoots with Julian Assange.

On the Clinton campaign airplane, John Podesta spoke to reporters for the first time since the website began publishing thousands of his emails, implicating former Trump adviser Roger Stone, BuzzFeed reported.
“A couple of months ago, Roger Stone confirmed that he was in touch with Julian Assange,” Podesta said, mentioning the Wikileaks founder and pointing reporters to a specific tweet.

“Around the same time, Stone pointed his finger at me,” Podesta added, according to BuzzFeed, “and said that I could expect some treatment that would expose me and ultimately sent out a tweet that said it would be my time in the barrel.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...sta-suggests-trump-camp-knew-about-email-hack

Google: "Reasons people hate Obama" or "Obama betrayed the left". I'm sure some valid ones will come up, mixed in with the sites saying only racists hate Obama.
Many times character traits shine through ideological differences. That should always be the case for a President. An example for me would be George W. Bush, I would say his goodness shines through his shitty presidency. I believe that Trump's terrible character exacerbates his terrible political ideology. I don't believe there should ever be any glaring character issues with a serious presidential candidate, and thus I believe that our process has drastically failed in this election in failing to eliminate both Hillary and Trump.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Looks like the trump campaign may have been in cahoots with Julian Assange.

On the Clinton campaign airplane, John Podesta spoke to reporters for the first time since the website began publishing thousands of his emails, implicating former Trump adviser Roger Stone, BuzzFeed reported.
“A couple of months ago, Roger Stone confirmed that he was in touch with Julian Assange,” Podesta said, mentioning the Wikileaks founder and pointing reporters to a specific tweet.

“Around the same time, Stone pointed his finger at me,” Podesta added, according to BuzzFeed, “and said that I could expect some treatment that would expose me and ultimately sent out a tweet that said it would be my time in the barrel.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...sta-suggests-trump-camp-knew-about-email-hack

YAWN
Wikileaks has a 100% track record. The documents are legit.

I mean, you said "many", and that's no doubt true. I can't argue with that.

I'm going to remove that hedge and stick with >50% of those that dislike (not those who simply disagree politically) Obama do so partly based on his race (explicitly or otherwise).

I'd love to hear some non "Obamacare was a failure" "too weak/too aggressive foreign policy" reasons why people might dislike Barack Obama.

General Election Thread: 2nd Debate Complete

I know it will come as a shock to you folks, but people can dislike Obama for reasons that have nothing to do with his race. Same goes for your beloved Queen Michelle.

Name 2. Other than your obvious mommy issues.

Google: "Reasons people hate Obama" or "Obama betrayed the left". I'm sure some valid ones will come up, mixed in with the sites saying only racists hate Obama.

"Hate" is a strong word.

Many times character traits shine through ideological differences. That should always be the case for a President. An example for me would be George W. Bush, I would say his goodness shines through his shitty presidency. I believe that Trump's terrible character exacerbates his terrible political ideology. I don't believe there should ever be any glaring character issues with a serious presidential candidate, and thus I believe that our process has drastically failed in this election in failing to eliminate both Hillary and Trump.

What counts as glaring?

Personally I think it's hard to objectively evaluate Hillary's character given the shit that's been thrown her way over the past 30 years and the inevitable false equivalencies drawn between her and trump.

I've never had a particularly fond opinion of Hillary Clinton yet I've also never heard anyone articulate what was truly awful about her.

Would love to hear from the Bobs or anyone else what her most glaring character flaws are and what the most glaring examples of those flaws are.

YAWN
Wikileaks has a 100% track record. The documents are legit.

You sure about that? I've actually heard things and people are saying that wikileaks can easily doctor these files. I really don't know but they might not be legit this time if that's true.

Lol, I thought Catholics weren't Christians. If Kelly and that other bro didn't interpret what admittedly is some hilariously patronising stuff as an affront against religious freedom (which it certainly was not) than evangelicals wouldn't give two shits.

Also how desperate are republicans that they're taking the private email conversations of a staffer and a think tank bro and spinning that into a supposed Clinton policy position.

"Breaking news" hahahaha. Slow fucking news day.

I bet Fox News had to look up most of the words in that email. I wonder what the Trump campaign private correspondences look like.

Also how desperate are republicans that they're taking the private email conversations of a staffer and a think tank bro and spinning that into a supposed Clinton policy position.

David Duke had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and there was 24/7 coverage of him and constant demands that Trump "disavow". Will Hillary get rid of these people and disavow?

What are they being disavowed for?

I bet Fox News had to look up most of the words in that email. I wonder what the Trump campaign private correspondences look like.

Please don't defend bigotry. While I'm an agnostic, I find the Christian concept of redemption admirable. For Hillary to call those who disagree with her irredeemable, I find that to be a shameful sentiment.

If Hillary chooses not to disavow, that's her choice. She can choose to write off Christian voters.

Now we see Christians belong in her basket of deplorables as well. Pretty soon there's gonna be no one left.

Back