• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Raise your hand if you think, despite the fact they went after the Navy Seal, nothing will be done to Clinton. No double standard though, no double standard. YAWN

Let's play Jeopardy

First Ladies

She said,“One of the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like. And my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it.”

Sky Dog, it's okay. Frankly, I already thought you had me on ignore but I appreciate you letting me know. No biggie, no hard feelings. I know you're still a good person. I just drive some people insane. I don't take it personal. Much love.

Let's play Jeopardy

First Ladies

She said,“One of the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like. And my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it.”

Sounds like someone steeped in gender studies bullshit. My first guess is Michelle Obama.

Let's play Jeopardy

First Ladies

Agree with this statement. It also rules out both our current candidates.

Watching Obama on this ESPN Undefeated program at NC A&T, and damn is he awesome. I'll never understand the personal vitriol towards him. Everyone's politics are different, but I hope that all of our future leaders are as good American representatives as he is.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Watching Obama on this ESPN Undefeated program at NC A&T, and damn is he awesome. I'll never understand the personal vitriol towards him. Everyone's politics are different, but I hope that all of our future leaders are as good American representatives as he is.

well, he's black. You went to school in North Carolina and can't grasp the concept?

Racism, pure and simple.

And that goes double for Michelle. People hate her and the most offensive thing she's ever done is promote exercise and healthy eating for kids.

I know it will come as a shock to you folks, but people can dislike Obama for reasons that have nothing to do with his race. Same goes for your beloved Queen Michelle.

Did you know a lot of people have moved on from calling him Obummer and now call him President Okie Doke because of this vid:

Obama does appear far more presidential than either of these two current candidates though.

I know it will come as a shock to you folks, but people can dislike Obama for reasons that have nothing to do with his race. Same goes for your beloved Queen Michelle.

Of course they can. But, and somehow this will come as a shock to you, for many/most of those people it has at least something to do with his race.

And those reasons are...

Back