• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many wins for the Deacs?

How many wins this year?

• 10+

Votes: 9 4.9%

Votes: 14 7.6%

Votes: 52 28.3%

Votes: 73 39.7%
  • 6 or less

Votes: 36 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This TEAM WILL DO what 2006's squad fell short of....They WILL WIN The Orange Bowl.

THIS FACT has been "SEEN" and so it has been Written.

Chortle,sniff,snark,snorkle,fart... I don't give a good GD what you do but it will not keep you from LIVING IT!!

I can get behind this. Not sure it's going to happen, but I think that's a product of being a lifelong Wake Forest fan and less hoping we don't get there.

I can get behind this. Not sure it's going to happen, but I think that's a product of being a lifelong Wake Forest fan and less hoping we don't get there.

I think the 2013 team is the one that is going to win the OB, I think this team is going to either get there or fall just short.

Guys come on HeavyPetter was great last year!!!!!!1111

I see six to eight wins depending on our bowl opponent. I also think we'll compete for the division title right up to the Clemson game, but I think our mistakes and the refs will make it very difficult to win there.

Go Deacs!

Last edited by HeavyPetter; 11-21-2011 at 08:49 AM.

found this.

I hat to break it to you, but the football Deacons are going to
finish last.

head up my ass - I happily clicked 10+ thinking it was a hoops poll.

7-5. feel better now you ignorant hick?

Wow they finally dropped a little. You feel like a big boy now pardner? Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, sure humor yourself at my expense.

7-5 would be exceptionally good given our schedule. I think 6-6 is more realistic and even that would be remarkable.

Our schedule is not that tough with Army, Liberty & Duke in September alone so we really need to get off to a great start. Get wins against MD & BC, Get one against UNC-Ch branch before the Hat Man gets his offense unleashed, grab a revenge matchup late against Vandy and it could be a real good season. We have taken 4 of 6 against FSU, always play Clemson tough if we won't choke like we did last year, up at UVA is possible. We have the defense to keep us in the games it is all up to the Oline to gel & give Tanner time to throw and block for our running backs so we can eat clock. Don't see why 7-5 is not expected this year at a minimum

Liberty - W
UNC - W
@ FSU - L
Army - W
Duke - W
@ Maryland - W
@ UVA - L
Clemson - L
BC - W
@ NC State - L
@ Notre Dame - L
Vandy - W

Liberty - W
UNC - W
@ FSU - L
Army - W
Duke - W
@ Maryland - W
@ UVA - L
Clemson - L
BC - W
@ NC State - L
@ Notre Dame - L
Vandy - W

I basically agree with this. But I like our chances at UVA and against Clemson more than beating Vandy. What an ass-kicking Vandy gave us last year, and Franklin is really taking them places. I think UVA takes a step-back this year, and Clemson will return to above-average and will not meet expectations like usual.

I would take 3-0 against UNC-State-UVA over a single victory over Clemson/F$U...

Back