• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many wins for the Deacs?

How many wins this year?

• 10+

Votes: 9 4.9%

Votes: 14 7.6%

Votes: 52 28.3%

Votes: 73 39.7%
  • 6 or less

Votes: 36 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
last year you said 3 or 4 wins was the only rational answers.

Everything must be spoken in absolute terms. There is zero chance this team could pull a 2006. Just like there is zero chance we could pull a 2009. Anyone who disagrees is stupid and wrong.

Liberty - W
UNC - L
@ FSU - L
Army - W
Duke - W
@ Maryland - W
@ UVA - L
Clemson - L
BC - W
@ NC State - L
@ Notre Dame - L
Vandy - W

Three losses that can turn into wins - UNC, UVA, NC State

We can beat Clemson as well. They have a brutal schedule before our game -- @ FSU, vs GT (who they never beat) and vs VT just five days before. Even @ BC between FSU and GT could be a nice little trap game. I think they might be reeling and out of the race by the time they come to Winston

I'll predict 9-3 (5-3) - Even if it's not 9 wins, this is going to be a good year!

last year you said 3 or 4 wins was the only rational answers.

What's that? Yes, it's everyone's favorite time of year, when Jamesda gets on his "No One Else Believed in Us, but I Did!" high horse and we get to pull his posts from the Wake-Duke game thread of last year, including these classics.

Stick a fork in us 4-8 season

you better turn the channel we are not winning this game we have no business winning this game.

season done

No Maryland will roll us

Done they have quit

it is going to be a heartbreaker I am afraid fellas

to much time

Duke fg to win wait and see

You tell those naysayers, James! If only we had more fans like you who believed in the team, we'd never lose a game!

What's that? Yes, it's everyone's favorite time of year, when Jamesda gets on his "No One Else Believed in Us, but I Did!" high horse and we get to pull his posts from the Wake-Duke game thread of last year, including these classics.

You tell those naysayers, James! If only we had more fans like you who believed in the team, we'd never lose a game!

of course you pull quotes from a game where my emotions was running high and we were playing terribly. Why didn't you pull my predictions huh?

Haven't they been saying FSU was back in the preseason the last 5-7 years. I will believe it when I see it.

I am sticking with my original predictions, although losing Johnson scares me as he had shown the most progress and fire in the spring.

We will win: Duke, Vandy, NCSU, Cuse, GW, BC, and Maryland

We will lose: VT, FSU

Toss Up: ND, UNC, Clemson

7-5

Josh Harris
1200+ yds 14 tds.

There is my prediction for last year and the worst part of was my prediction that Josh was going to go off. It was very close to become a reality and winning the Syracuse game, flipping Vandy and FSU and we are right on the money.

yea I would love more fans like me that actually stand and cheer all game while be told to sit down and be quiet.

mt dew rots the brain

as for you douchesnozzle all you had to say about last year was that we were lucky to get the fresh deacs and needed all our 2* to morph into NFL'ers to win a title. Well that is brave and general prediction there. We were a fg away from playing for the ACC title again last year. And we do have a few future NFL'ers on our team. Grow some boy and make a prediction.

Last edited:
as for you douchesnozzle all you had to say about last year was that we were lucky to get the fresh deacs and needed all our 2* to morph into NFL'ers to win a title. Well that is brave and general prediction there. We were a fg away from playing for the ACC title again last year. And we do have a few future NFL'ers on our team. Grow some boy and make prediction.

On point.

7-5. feel better now you ignorant hick?

Everything must be spoken in absolute terms. There is zero chance this team could pull a 2006. Just like there is zero chance we could pull a 2009. Anyone who disagrees is stupid and wrong.

This TEAM WILL DO what 2006's squad fell short of....They WILL WIN The Orange Bowl.

THIS FACT has been "SEEN" and so it has been Written.

Chortle,sniff,snark,snorkle,fart... I don't give a good GD what you do but it will not keep you from LIVING IT!!

Guys come on HeavyPetter was great last year!!!!!!1111

I see six to eight wins depending on our bowl opponent. I also think we'll compete for the division title right up to the Clemson game, but I think our mistakes and the refs will make it very difficult to win there.

Go Deacs!

Last edited by HeavyPetter; 11-21-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Back