• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to Watch ACCNX !

WindyCityDeac

Reaction score
WHO CAN WATCH
Access to ACCN and ACCNX is determined by your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco or streaming service).
You are not able to subscribe to ACCN/ ACCNX directly or via ESPN+. Your pay TV provider needs to have an agreement in place to carry ACCN; be sure to sign up for their specific package that includes ACCN.

HOW TO WATCH
ACCN and ACCNX can be streamed in the ESPN App. Access to both requires that your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco or streaming service) carries ACCN.
Al ACC controlled games are on ACCN, ACCNX, ABC and the ESPN family of networks, with the exception of a limited number of events carried
on regional sports networks

On ESPN App, go to settings. Click on TV PROVIDER. Choose your TV Provider and login with those credentials.

YTTV has local channels. It does not include Bally. It does have CW in most locations, but not all locations.

What channel is ACCNX on Dish Network? Can't find it on the program guide

I accidentally went to ASSNXXX and now I believe my tv has been hacked and I can't change the channel from Max Headroom, who is demanding that I wire him $5000 or he will unleash the Lawnmower Man. Do you have a fix for that or, alternatively, could you send me $5000?

So one of the unexpected benefits of Sunday Ticket on YTTV vs Direct TV is that i on DTV if i was flipping to a game in my local market..i'd get a blackout message and have to find it.
With YTTV I had no clue..it just tuned to the game I wanted, in or out of markey

Fubo TV has bally's in their sports package. I did a free trial when spectrum wasn't showing Espn, and it basically had everything, sports wise, that I was getting with Spectrum and a few additional channels that Spectrum didn't offer. It's more expensive than Spectrum and the interplay with channels takes some time to get used to, but it was decent.

Edit: One reason I didn't do YTTV was because of Bally's and the Hurricanes. Fubo actually has 3 Bally's for my location that is included..Bally's South, Southeast and South+(whatever that is).

Fubo TV has bally's in their sports package. I did a free trial when spectrum wasn't showing Espn, and it basically had everything, sports wise, that I was getting with Spectrum and a few additional channels that Spectrum didn't offer. It's more expensive than Spectrum and the interplay with channels takes some time to get used to, but it was decent.

Edit: One reason I didn't do YTTV was because of Bally's and the Hurricanes. Fubo actually has 3 Bally's for my location that is included..Bally's South, Southeast and South+(whatever that is).
I also considered Fubo because of Bally and the Braves coverage. However, Fubo did not carry TBS and Tru which carry the NCAA Tourney. There seems to be a trade-off for all streaming packages when looking for replacement for Spectrum.

Does not compute.....

How is ANYTHING out there more expensive than Spectrum???

Does not compute.....

How is ANYTHING out there more expensive than Spectrum???
We are talking about ~$10 more, or $120 a month compared to Spectrum at $109 for streaming cable. Obviously no boxes, as spectrum was charging me almost $50 a month for 3 receivers with DVR.

I also considered Fubo because of Bally and the Braves coverage. However, Fubo did not carry TBS and Tru which carry the NCAA Tourney. There seems to be a trade-off for all streaming packages when looking for replacement for Spectrum.
Thanks for the update, it never crossed my mind to check for TBS. Fubo actually had the Marquee Network for the Cubs games. I guess now and days, it is pick your poison.

My one complaint currently about YTTV.

Back