• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to Watch ACCNX !

I mentioned this in another thread but if you do YTTV, you can also subscribe to Bally's plus and get Hurricanes or Hornets for 19.99 month or both for 24.99. Not ideal, but still if you add up YTTV and Ballys plus its still cheaper than spectrum.

Can I choose what to watch in multiview?​

No. Our goal with multiview is to make it available to everyone with a television. Since most devices don’t have the hardware to support multiview, we have to do all of the processing of video feeds on our servers to make multiview possible.

This means that every unique combination watched in multiview uses limited data center and computational resources. Because each region has unique, local content, we are especially constrained on the number of combinations we can create that include local feeds. We try to select the best combinations based on expected popularity, and are always improving our processes.

Yeah, similar to how if you have an Xbox, NVDIA Shield, or just use a computer you get the live thumbnails when you hover on a channel, whereas if you're using a TV app or almost any other device it doesn't give you previews. I love that feature since you can quickly check if games have come out of commercials or not. Bifurcating features is obviously a pain development-wise though, so I'm not surprised it's a slow rollout.

The reason makes sense. The server capacity and logic for every person to be able to choose their own multiview stream is mind boggling
Yeah. They could lower the need to customize by grouping the game by conference or top 25 games the same way score apps group games.

Sure, but that's a more natural way to do it than one top 25 game, one other P5 game, a P5 vs. G5 expected blowout, and a G5 game.

WHO CAN WATCH
Access to ACCN and ACCNX is determined by your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco or streaming service).
You are not able to subscribe to ACCN/ ACCNX directly or via ESPN+. Your pay TV provider needs to have an agreement in place to carry ACCN; be sure to sign up for their specific package that includes ACCN.

HOW TO WATCH
ACCN and ACCNX can be streamed in the ESPN App. Access to both requires that your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco or streaming service) carries ACCN.
Al ACC controlled games are on ACCN, ACCNX, ABC and the ESPN family of networks, with the exception of a limited number of events carried
on regional sports networks

On ESPN App, go to settings. Click on TV PROVIDER. Choose your TV Provider and login with those credentials.
Thank you! I hope I don’t lose this thread before Monday.
I’m so old I just want to sail with the Pilot, all the way.

Try YouTube, not YouTubeTV, just YouTube. That’s how I watched last night’s debacle live.

Bump for an absolute cluster fuck that was ESPN's attempt to move regular programming from ACCN to ACCNX.

Have zero faith in any ability to watch any sports scheduled on this shit show.

Bump for an absolute cluster fuck that was ESPN's attempt to move regular programming from ACCN to ACCNX.

Have zero faith in any ability to watch any sports scheduled on this shit show.
It worked all last season, why do you have zero faith now?

It worked all last season, why do you have zero faith now?
Yeah, for stuff that’s actually scheduled on ACCNX, I can only remember having an issue one time, very early in the 2023 baseball season. For things that they push to ACCNX because other games run over or whatever, there have been a lot of problems.

Back