• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to Watch ACCNX !

ESPN+ rocks. It’s the best streaming platform by far and it’s great to have the ACC content on it.

Just for clarity, not knocking the app, it's been fine. Knocking the inability of ESPN/ACCN to adjust for programming changes.

Having them on ACCN+ has made it easier on getting games viewable though imo.

If it was all ACCN then we would be held captive to the prior game ending. With ACCN+ they just start the stream and it's already watchable when the games start.

generally ESPN+ is great, especially out of region so no blackout issues, etc.

but yesterday's soccer game was frustrating where the game was not actually shown anywhere on the platform while the first game was in OT

the least they could do was show it as an ESPN+ stream in the meantime, but it redirected to ACCNX, which was a blank screen

generally ESPN+ is great, especially out of region so no blackout issues, etc.

but yesterday's soccer game was frustrating where the game was not actually shown anywhere on the platform while the first game was in OT

the least they could do was show it as an ESPN+ stream in the meantime, but it redirected to ACCNX, which was a blank screen
This is what precipitated my earlier comment.

yeah I just commented about that on the CT - it's hard to switch between games on the app itself, even when they are on ESPN+. Obviously getting to any other network games is lengthy process.

When I looked yesterday under my YTTV login, I was going to have to sign up for the pay package to watch tonight's basketball game. We'll see if that holds come game time.

So, neither YTTV or the ESPN app want to give me access. ESPN says I gotta pony up for ESPN+ for tonight's game. Not inclined to add more $$$ to my streaming expense. Looks like the Wake app for me tonight.

On ESPN App, go to settings. Click on TV PROVIDER. Choose your TV Provider and login with those credentials.

So, neither YTTV or the ESPN app want to give me access. ESPN says I gotta pony up for ESPN+ for tonight's game. Not inclined to add more $$$ to my streaming expense. Looks like the Wake app for me tonight.

@mercurydime, did go through the settings in the ESPN App to link your YTTV account (see Windy's post above)? You should absolutely have access to tonight's game through the ESPN App as a YTTV subscriber.

@mercurydime, did go through the settings in the ESPN App to link your YTTV account (see Windy's post above)? You should absolutely have access to tonight's game through the ESPN App as a YTTV subscriber.
I did. I've checked it twice after making sure I was logged in. As of an hour or so ago, I'm denied on the ESPN app and via YTTV. Showing I've got to ante up for Plus on ESPN.

I may try logging our, restarting my 4k Fire Stick and see what that yields.

I think I recall it looking like that last year and then once the game started it showed as available.

I'm having issues with yttv and accessing the game as well. Admittedly, I've not spent that much time.

Leaning towards an app issue? ESPN on roku keeps trying to force me to upgrade and won't let me log in. Phone just says the game starts at 8 if I click it. That seems to be a positive. I really do not want to watch on my phone.

Back