• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

Ish put up 28 shots today and had 16 assists. Not sure anyone else touched the ball.

Even for Ish, that's a horrendous shooting performance (8-28)! His arm must be hurting after that display......says a lot about Philly that he had to put it up that many times....

CZCWE5QVAAAbkO5.png

Even for Ish, that's a horrendous shooting performance (8-28)! His arm must be hurting after that display......says a lot about Philly that he had to put it up that many times....

Double OT played a role.

Not really....to have taken over 27% of your team's FGAs is something only Kobe, AI (or Melo tonight!) would be proud of. No way Ish should be jacking up that many shots or that high of a team's overall pct. Ish is a "disher" not a "gunner"....:thumbsup:

Also sad that my Knicks had to work so hard at home to beat such a crap team....though Melo tried to keep it close...eh, eh

Not really....to have taken over 27% of your team's FGAs is something only Kobe, AI (or Melo tonight!) would be proud of. No way Ish should be jacking up that many shots or that high of a team's overall pct. Ish is a "disher" not a "gunner"....:thumbsup:

Also sad that my Knicks had to work so hard at home to beat such a crap team....though Melo tried to keep it close...eh, eh

Yeah, check that box score:

Ish: 8-28
Melo: 7-28

Ish with a cool 13/11 with low ass-usage in a win tonight. Suck it haders.

There is no doubt that since Ish's arrival, the Sixers are a much better team. They never should have unloaded him in the 1st place. A good building block for the future....the guy is an assist machine....:thumbsup:

Yup. Sixers were 1-30 before Ish, 5-8 since acquiring Ish. That would count as an improvement. That team is never going to be good, but being respectable is within the realm of possibility with Ish. Without him, no way.

I looked it up. The record for most teams played for is 12, held by 4 players. Ish is already at 9 in his 5th or 6th season. He could do this. It'd actually be a kinda cool record to have.

I looked it up. The record for most teams played for is 12, held by 4 players. Ish is already at 9 in his 5th or 6th season. He could do this. It'd actually be a kinda cool record to have.

Does Ish's summer and preseason with the 'zards count as a team he played for?

Yup. Sixers were 1-30 before Ish, 5-8 since acquiring Ish. That would count as an improvement. That team is never going to be good, but being respectable is within the realm of possibility with Ish. Without him, no way.

Sixers may be too good now. Need a top 2 pick.

Sixers may be too good now. Need a top 2 pick.

Once they hit double digit win numbers, Ish probably gets benched for making them too good. if they win 15 out of their last 38 they might not have the most balls in the lottery. They need to stay worse than the Lakers and find two other teams to do the same.

Back