• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Oxfam condemning the air dropping saying there’s no safe distribution and it’s a token gesture
It is. There are over a million homeless people trapped in Gaza right now with zero infrastructure, material support, or even basic shelter. The situation is well beyond counting the combat fatalities, this is a genocide of deprivation. Holocaust comparisons are almost never qualified, but at this moment Gaza is an open air death camp. That’s what we as Americans are complicit in.

Holocaust comparisons are almost never qualified, but at this moment Gaza is an open air death camp.
Fiancé (who is Jewish) made that comparison today when she heard the report it's costing Palestinians $20k to cross the border into Egypt.

PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former President Donald Trump declared Tuesday that Israel must “finish the problem” in its war against Hamas, his most definitive position on the conflict since the terror group killed 1,200 Israelis and took more than 200 hostages on Oct. 7.

“You’ve got to finish the problem,” Trump said on Fox News on Tuesday when asked about the war. “You had a horrible invasion that took place that would have never happened if I was president.”

"Trump and Republicans are AKSHOOLY better than Biden and the dems on Israel, guys."
Sorry shoo, was “obfuscating” too difficult a word? I guess I just assumed you could google it or use context clues.

Sorry shoo, was “obfuscating” too difficult a word? I guess I just assumed you could google it or use context clues.
Yeah, no idea what obfuscating means -- good call. Why don't you explain what you mean by that post so I'm not so confused - me no understand big words?

Yeah, no idea what obfuscating means -- good call. Why don't you explain what you mean by that post so I'm not so confused - me no understand big words?
So we’re in agreement that neither of us appreciate lazy shitposts that insult our intelligence, yes?

You mean your response to Biff and personal insult to me insulting my intelligence? Why don't you explain your post since I can't understand it?
if you’re unable to respect or even understand why voters might reject Joe Biden over the situation in Gaza, I’m not going to be able to change your mind, and it’s not worth my time or energy to beat my head against the wall arguing with you about it. I’ll just state what should be obvious, which is that someone doesn’t have to prefer Trump to reject Biden, especially on this specific issue. How you feel about that isn’t important to me.

if you’re unable to respect or even understand why voters might reject Joe Biden over the situation in Gaza, I’m not going to be able to change your mind, and it’s not worth my time or energy to beat my head against the wall arguing with you about it. I’ll just state what should be obvious, which is that someone doesn’t have to prefer Trump to reject Biden, especially on this specific issue. How you feel about that isn’t important to me.
I'll also just state what should be obvious. Trump would/will be significantly worse for the Palestinians in Gaza, there would be no aid, there would be no ceasefire (temporary or otherwise), there would be full support for Netanyahu with the goal of "finishing the problem", and there would be thousands upon thousands more deaths of the people those who are rejecting Biden over Gaza claim to care about and want to help.

I want a permanent ceasefire, and want Biden to move on that as quickly as possible. I also think people who are in swing states and are rejecting Biden or voting for Trump over Gaza are clowns and deserve clown things, and how you feel about that isn't important to me. And I still apparently don't understand your post and it seems like you don't either.

I saw some of the "uncommitted" folks in Michigan say they would vote for Trump over Gaza. Not saying that there are a ton, but they exist and they're a special kind of batshit.
it's such a tiny group that it's barely worth discussing

lumping in this very small group with people earnestly pushing Biden by not voting for him in the primary and collectively calling them clowns is no good, imo

it's such a tiny group that it's barely worth discussing

lumping in this very small group with people earnestly pushing Biden by not voting for him in the primary and collectively calling them clowns is no good, imo
It's worth discussing because it matters in Michigan, for instance, and if the number of "uncommitted" voters in Michigan, including those who won't vote because of Gaza, is more than enough to give the state to Trump.

Back