• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It Must Be Asked . . .

Yeah, but all reports said we whipped UNC-Charlotte's butt in the closed scrimmage, so you guys must not really be very good at all.

It does not need to be asked especially on this board. Surely you can five friends who have an interest, then again maybe not.

It must be asked... if UNCC does anything in sports, does anyone notice?

It must be asked... if UNCC does anything in sports, does anyone notice?

GoNiners does.

I still don't get his incessant need to post here. I mean, I post on the UVA board occasionally, but on UVA stuff, not Wake stuff. I don't care 1 way or another about Charlotte. If I lived in Charlotte, maybe I would, especially the economic part of adding a football program and how having a good hoops program adds to the city. But I live in VA. If Charlotte has a great hoops season, then good for them. But I'm missing any possible connection between Charlotte and the Wake sports board.

GoNiners does.

I still don't get his incessant need to post here. I mean, I post on the UVA board occasionally, but on UVA stuff, not Wake stuff. I don't care 1 way or another about Charlotte. If I lived in Charlotte, maybe I would, especially the economic part of adding a football program and how having a good hoops program adds to the city. But I live in VA. If Charlotte has a great hoops season, then good for them. But I'm missing any possible connection between Charlotte and the Wake sports board.

There is none. GoNiners comes here to troll about how UNCC is the next dominant brand in NC and WFU is headed towards irrelevance. Admittedly, he's half right, but that doesn't change the fact he's just here trolling and/or as a parody.

GoNiners does.

Penis envy

I still don't get his incessant need to post here.

UNCC will always be a nobody. It's not that he needs to post here - he needs to post anywhere that makes it feel like his team matters. Once we ditch [Redacted] and get back to being a solid ACC team again he'll simply troll to whatever board supports a bottom feeder in the ACC at that point. That is the best UNCC can hope for - to be just relevant enough that a comparison between them and the worst team in the ACC appears remotely reasonable.

It's annoying, but less so when you think about how sad it is.

GoNiners does.

Nobody in Charlotte gives a shit about UNCC either.

Edited to add that DCDeac nailed it in his post.

Last edited:
Back