• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It Must Be Asked . . .

How many years has Charlotte been a program? Is this year 2?

Can't lie, I'd take 8-0 in a heartbeat. Wonder many years it will take for Wake to see 8-0 again.

Jesus, they beat us here a few years ago (Dino era IIRC). One of my worst Deacon non-Big 4 regular season memories.

Edit: 1st loss of the Dino era.

Last edited:
It must be asked... if UNCC does anything in sports, does anyone notice?

Everyone else

UNCC

There is none. GoNiners comes here to troll about how UNCC is the next dominant brand in NC and WFU is headed towards irrelevance. Admittedly, he's half right, but that doesn't change the fact he's just here trolling and/or as a parody.

Nobody in Charlotte gives a shit about UNCC either.

Edited to add that DCDeac nailed it in his post.

UNCC is the name of the second largest school in the great state of North Carolina. Charlotte is the name of the third best NCAA basketball team in the state of North Carolina. Our other sports teams also go by Charlotte. ESPN calls us Charlotte. You should too. The tighter you continue to hold onto the past, the faster the present and future will pass you by. And that's what you have . . . a past. Do you have a future? I don't know. Maybe your future will look just like the present. Maybe it will be slightly better. Maybe it will have more wins in it, but you'll be in a different conference because your school is not located in a major media market like Charlotte. Who knows? I know that the present and future are mighty bleak for you and I'm looking at the future of UNCC and the Charlotte 49ers through a sweet pair of brand new Costas with the glass lenses ($$$) because it's so bright.

Let us know when you're ready to play us home and home in football.

UNCC is the name of the second largest school in the great state of North Carolina. Charlotte is the name of the third best NCAA basketball team in the state of North Carolina. Our other sports teams also go by Charlotte. ESPN calls us Charlotte. You should too. The tighter you continue to hold onto the past, the faster the present and future will pass you by. And that's what you have . . . a past. Do you have a future? I don't know. Maybe your future will look just like the present. Maybe it will be slightly better. Maybe it will have more wins in it, but you'll be in a different conference because your school is not located in a major media market like Charlotte. Who knows? I know that the present and future are mighty bleak for you and I'm looking at the future of UNCC and the Charlotte 49ers through a sweet pair of brand new Costas with the glass lenses ($$$) because it's so bright.

Let us know when you're ready to play us home and home in football.

Doesn't UNC-Charlotte start playing football next year? Will they be considered 3A or 4A?

Can't lie, I'd take 8-0 in a heartbeat. Wonder many years it will take for Wake to see 8-0 again.

I'm pretty sure we've been to as many Final Fours as Wake Forest.

See above post about the past and the future.

Like I said before the rivalries you guys will have with Davidson and Campbell on the football field will be revolting.....I mean riveting.

Compared to the games you play against your imaginary rivals they'll be true grudge matches.

Put your money where your mouth is. Schedule us.

Can't play High School teams. Plus, since you seem to be building your team with our rejects, it just wouldn't seem right.

Since I know everyone is eager to hear KenPom's take on this critical issue I'll oblige: Charlotte currently has a 0.00% chance of going undefeated. Congratulations.

Parodies being exposed left and right and we still have to put up with this nonsense?

Back