• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It Must Be Asked . . .

I'll bet you your favorite pair of Vibrams (with adjustable cankles warmer feature) against $10,000.00 that this is not true.

When numbers outs niners, will we come full circle? I think he should out him later this month on 12/12/12 and see if we can get the earth to stop revolving or at least niners is close enough to beat his ass.

GoNiners = Moonz according to the list going around in PM's.

That isn't true.

That account was never linked to Moonz when I was a mod and it has been around since well before I stepped down.

Its_Always_Sunny_Frank_Troll_Toll.jpg

GoNiners does.

I still don't get his incessant need to post here. I mean, I post on the UVA board occasionally, but on UVA stuff, not Wake stuff. I don't care 1 way or another about Charlotte. If I lived in Charlotte, maybe I would, especially the economic part of adding a football program and how having a good hoops program adds to the city. But I live in VA. If Charlotte has a great hoops season, then good for them. But I'm missing any possible connection between Charlotte and the Wake sports board.

Pretty sure he's a Wake grad and frequent poster as alter ego. Just riling everyone up. I find it amusing.

Oh no! Wake Forest would never lower themselves to playing a school that nobody's ever heard of on the off chance that they might pick up an OOC victory. How do you like this? Kennesaw State delivers the vaunted Atlanta market that is coveted by the Big Ten or the BIG TEN or the B1G. KSU is n a better position with regard to conference realignment that Wake is. You have no idea how much growth has gone on in the North Cobb Cherokee County area in the past 25 years. It makes the Triad look like a backwater. Now, it can't compare to the University area of Charlotte and the investment that has occurred, especially with the NA$CAR that has helped to transform the engineering portions of our school to the point that they may be as good as the accounting and business degrees. But really, it all comes down to facilites and we're building them, Kennesaw State is building them, and yours are decaying. I invite you to take a trip up I-75 from your uppity downtown Atlanta trade school and see what is going on at Kennesaw State. It's not dissimilar to what is happening at UNCC in that it is awesome and it will soon make you wish for days gone past (which you are already anyway).

Back