• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Wikipedia

[Redacted] throws Emperor Wellman off of Deacon Tower, and amidst the scuffle accidently strangles himself with his tie. Ironically, just as it was foretold, Bzz's final actions and ultimate demise bring balance to the force as new coach Brad Stevens ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity to the Deacon galaxy.

Ewoks=dwarves?

They removed all updated info and put a 1 year protection template up.

Hmm, I see Bzz and Wellman have been a very busy couple on an iron fisted PR campaign today.

I'm pretty sure that Ron Wellman and Jeff [Redacted] aren't concerned with Wikipedia postings. I could be wrong, but that would be strange.

I'm pretty sure that Ron Wellman and Jeff [Redacted] aren't concerned with Wikipedia postings. I could be wrong, but that would be strange.

Based upon Wellman's micromanagement comments this evening to Dan Collins, you're pretty sure he had nothing to do with this?

Based upon Wellman's micromanagement comments this evening to Dan Collins, you're pretty sure he had nothing to do with this?

I mean I don't know for sure. It just doesn't seem like something anybody would care about at all when there are such bigger problems out there.

:jordanshrug:

They removed all updated info and put a 1 year protection template up.

Hmm, I see Bzz and Wellman have been a very busy couple on an iron fisted PR campaign today.

It still has our conference finish last year as "T-12th". Apparently we have slipped one thru...

I mean I don't know for sure. It just doesn't seem like something anybody would care about at all when there are such bigger problems out there.

:jordanshrug:

Wake up, son.

I am absolutely convinced it was someone within the AD doing this. We need pack pride to figure out where [Redacted] and/or Wellman have buried the bodies.

deacfan, why wouldn't they care about it? The bigger problems are ones that they're causing and doing nothing to stop.

Lol

bz_wiki.png

[h=3]Wake Forest University[/h] On April 13, 2010, [Redacted] left Colorado to become the 21st head men's basketball coach at Wake Forest University.[SUP][7][/SUP] After 3 years with a total record of 34-60 (11-42 in the ACC), many fans and media members called for him to be fired, but athletic director Ron Wellman reaffirmed his support for [Redacted], who he said had "laid the foundation that we think is important for future success."[SUP][8][/SUP]
He is widely considered to be one of the worst coaches in college basketball history.

The Athletic Department, by this time, must have an employee whose sole job is to water down all online biographical information of Bz.

With head football coach Jim Grobe stepping down, many felt as if the wrong coach was still employed by the school.

This likely their IP: 152.11.90.225

http://myip.ms/view/ip_addresses/2550880768/152.11.90.0_152.11.90.255
Current IP Range:152.11.90.0 - 152.11.90.255
empty.png
IP Range Location:USA, North Carolina, Winston Salem
IP Owner: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Owner Full IP Range:152.11.0.0 - 152.11.255.255
Owner Address:Information Services, Medical Center Blvd. Winston-Salem, NC, 27157, US
Owner Country:USA
Owner Phone:+1-919-748-2815

Back