• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ken Pomery/Tennessee Rank Question (NWT)

Still can't figure UTenn out. Was less than impressed with them when I watched NCSU handle them on their own floor but it seems more and more like that was their worst game of the season. Sure have a nice draw now though.

They're actually going to be favored over Michigan in the 2/11 game. That's insane.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RJ has set this up perfectly - if Tennessee loses its because they don't belong to be in the tournament. If they win, its because they got a dream draw.

Either way he is right.

irrefutable FACT

I dont believe that.

I know "LOL KENPOM," but he has Tennessee at #6 and Michigan at #10, before Tennessee's win tonight.

Tennessee really got shafted with the 11-seed, but this shit is working out swimmingly for them. They deserved are easily as good as a 4 or 5 seed.

Last edited:
I know "LOL KENPOM," but he has Tennessee at #6 and Michigan at #10, before Tennessee's win tonight.

Tennessee really got shafted with the 11-seed, but this shit is working out swimmingly for them. They deserved a 4 or 5 seed.

They didn't deserve a 4 or 5 seed, they lost a ton of games. What you meant to say is that they are probably as good as a 4 or 5 seed which is true.

To be fair theis Tennessee team had some TERRIBLE losses. Including two to a fucking awful Texas A&M team

and have been unbelievably lucky in their draw. Iowa spent most of the previous 48 hours worrying about the coach's son. Only bad coaching allowed TN to beat Iowa. Then they played a terrible UMass team and a worse Mercer team.

and have been unbelievably lucky in their draw. Iowa spent most of the previous 48 hours worrying about the coach's son. Only bad coaching allowed TN to beat Iowa. Then they played a terrible UMass team and a worse Mercer team.

"Michigan didn't have Mitch McGary, and louisville was tiered after their OT game with UK. Compltely lucky run to the Final 4"

Last edited:
I don't think TN will be favored, but maybe they should be

It happens in the NCAA. Tennessee is incredibly huge. They drilled Mizzou in the SECT & took #1 FL to the wire in the semi. They drilled #1 UVa back in December. They are now playing good basketball and are dangerous. The SEC is 7-0 with just 3 teams.

Back