• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KJ & NFL Combine Thread

HugeDeacFan

Reaction score
Didn't see this anywhere so apologize if a repost. Just saw it posted on Twitter that KJ is skipping the workouts at the Combine today. After skipping the Senior Bowl too, hoping this doesn't backfire on him.

Last edited:
I can't imagine he'd be dumb enough to skip workouts without either an injury or some really good information.

Hahaha. And he just ran it. 4.52.

Shows what people know on Twitter I guess.

Edit thread title? "Internet erroneously believes KJ skipping Combine workout" ??

Camp tweeted that he stumbled out of the gate. Interested to see if his next attempt is much better.

I know he wants to be sub-4.5 but 4.52 isn't bad, is it?

4.5 is solid speed for a corner taller than 6 feet.

Has Wake's Pro Day been scheduled yet and do we know who might participate?

4.56 in his second attempt.

I am sure he will want to make sure that he tries to shave off some time in his pro day workout.

Wonder if his push to gain weight made him lose some speed.

Has Wake's Pro Day been scheduled yet and do we know who might participate?

The last that I heard it was VERY early this year. One of the first in the country. Something like the 1st week in March. Not sure if that is set in stone though, especially if KJ decides he wants to work out there.

.ereht tuo krow ot stnaw eh sediced JK fi yllaicepse ,hguoht enots ni tes si taht fi erus toN .hcraM ni keew ts1 eht ekil gnihtemoS .yrtnuoc eht ni tsrif eht fo enO .raey siht ylrae YREV saw ti draeh I taht tsal ehT

4.52 is respectable. Didn't hurt or help him. The 41.5 vertical and 10'10" broad did help. I believe that the tweet about him not participating in events means he is not doing the drills such as the gauntlet and change of directions.

.ereht tuo krow ot stnaw eh sediced JK fi yllaicepse ,hguoht enots ni tes si taht fi erus toN .hcraM ni keew ts1 eht ekil gnihtemoS .yrtnuoc eht ni tsrif eht fo enO .raey siht ylrae YREV saw ti draeh I taht tsal ehT

agreed

4.52 is respectable. Didn't hurt or help him. The 41.5 vertical and 10'10" broad did help. I believe that the tweet about him not participating in events means he is not doing the drills such as the gauntlet and change of directions.

We'll find out in a min here about the on field drill.

Back