• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Latest MTOW from Dan

I thought that was 1 of the more entertaining MTOWs I've read. Looks like Dan may not be sure that Buzzdick is being fired. So he writes that Buzzdick violated an unwritten rule when he didn't empty his bench. Then he writes that we may violate a 2nd unwritten rule by playing in the inane CBI (which I had thought was defunct). I think it's more than an attack on the CBI. It's also a subtle jab that we currently don't have the right basketball culture.

I also think it's hilarious that Premier Wellman apparently believes we don't have enough $$ to hire a great coach, but he's willing to shell out $100K to play in a joke. And I guess the joke is on us. If I were a big donor, I'd be furious. But I guess I don't think like the blue hairs.

I agree. Although In Dan's original version, he sounded like my rambling drunk uncle, the corrected version was very entertaining. Playing in the CBI does nothing but make Wake more of a laughingstock to the rest of the ACC. Imagine if (or when) they lost in the 2nd round......Good luck getting any coach to come put out this dumpster fire.

I love how Wellman is taking selfies in Indy while the program is possibly diving deeper to attend a post season that you are so terrible you have to pay to participate. I want to vomit. I really didn't think it could get any worse but Bz is really sticking it to us.

I love how Wellman is taking selfies in Indy while the program is possibly diving deeper to attend a post season that you are so terrible you have to pay to participate. I want to vomit. I really didn't think it could get any worse but Bz is really sticking it to us.

Wellman plays the Instagram whilst Polo Road burns.

Dan dropped the hammer. Great work.

It's hard to believe that the head of the NCAAT committee, an AD from the storied ACC, would accept a CBI bid.

I find it hard to believe that you don't have any critical commentary, but I'm glad you're positively adding to the discussion.

This CBI nonsense is not happening. No need to even get yourselves worked up about it.

Remember, Tick Tock.

[Redacted] winning the cbi and coming back for year 5 is rock bottom

[Redacted] winning the cbi and coming back for year 5 is rock bottom

I'm holding out hope that [Redacted] knows that life is too short to do this dance for a fifth million bucks, and rides off fuel efficiently in to the sunset of an NBA scouting position for half the pay and a tenth the aggravation.

Back