• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#ManUp

I used to be meh about this but now I am 100% #ManUP!! Honestly I have good feeling about this hire even a better feeling than I did with Clawson so take it for what it is worth. I still will always love Shaka but I do not think we Bzdeliked this hire at all!
GO DEACS #ManUP!!

How did Danny Manning wind up on the back row of this photo? Also, why is this is black and white? It was 1988.

000683.jpg

#ManUp

We should definitely see more celebrities back in the Joel stands next year. Remember when we used to randomly get Jerome Bettis in the house? How about Chuck?

manning_barkley_230.jpg

#ManUp

Welcome, coach! #ManUp #MannIN #DMannDeacon #WhichHashtagAreWeUsingWeNeedToPresentAUnifiedFront

Danny Manning's dad was also a goddamn boss. Look at this guy. El Chupe is getting wet just looking at this picture:

2015-122Fr.jpg

#ManUp

#Manup! excited for the first time in a long time about wake hoops.

I'm excited that we are going to be different, regardless of how it ends up. I think I still won't truly believe [Redacted] is gone until I attend the first game and he's not on the sideline.

I'm excited to make a return to the Joel, and take my daughter to her first Deacs game! Haven't been since before the darkness came, and now that a change has been made, I will return.

Back