• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#ManUp

OK, it's a done deal. We screwed the pooch on this search (again), but it's time for me to #ManUp. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Need to find this t-shirt:

89292.png

#ManUp

Time to have him on CBS and talking Wake up at the FF.

Next getting rid of some of our low ceiling juniors to open up schollys for shooters and young guns.

ManUp

Go deacs

OK, it's a done deal. We screwed the pooch on this search (again), but it's time for me to #ManUp. I suggest everyone else do the same.

You are right, but still pretty lackluster. I'm sure RW will insist Manning was towards the absolute top of his list (the "home run" candidate comment).

Danny Manning drinking Shane Battier's milkshake. SUCK IT, BATTIER.

Maverickssports_t440.jpg

#ManUp

I am excited about this hire. Young, aggressive, a "known name", NBA creds, and full of potential and area ties. Winston should not come as a surprise nor be a big adjustment. He has a lot to prove and this his his career on the line. No retirement in place here.

Danny Manning: comfortable interacting with gingers.

10169185_1550484731844116_2001015997_n.jpg

#ManUp

Welcome billboard needs to happen now.

Welcome Coach Manning and Coach Clawson
#ManUp #ClawsIn

Back