• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#ManUp

that's the thing about a 4 button, it only looks good #buttonedup (and on a really, really tall dude). Once you start to unbotton, which ones do you unbutton? From the bottom? The top? Both? WHO KNOWS

On Thursday games they all have to wear throwback Manning jerseys from his playing days.

hatersgonnahate-01.gif

They can all wear pastel button down's from J Crew or whatever the fuck, but only button the top button, and have WF paraphernalia underneath.

A Joel-full of screaming Deacon fans all rocking the cholo look. I like it.

CholoChola.jpg

#Manning'sAmigos
#ManUp

It's gotta be pretty hard to find suits for a 6'10" dude. I mean he has the money to get them made, but still. He needs all 4 buttons.

I don't want either. Battle is the only one I would even consider, and he probably needs to move on as well. Nothing Chill or Larue has accomplished has led me to believe they are competent assistants. They haven't recruited and they have lost miserably. Like it or not, there only resume builder is being [Redacted]'s assistant. Battle has a history of success both on the court and on the recruiting trail. Clean house...let Manning run his own ship (assuming he takes the job).

Chill has only had a year. That year was hindered by working for a horrible coach. I don't think we've given him a shot. I think he could team up well with Manning.

Give him a shot, but don't make Manning keep him.

In the intro presser I hope he and wellman bit say something about continuing / building upon the great foundation established by jeff bzdelick

Back