• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

There is no doubt it's a flukey gimmick of an event. I just want unc to lose, but it doesn't look likely right now.

Typical reverse jinx Deacfreak07 in effect. At least UNC has a much tougher road than the joke path last year. A few chances to trip up

I hope so.

I have no clue why Carolina is favored unless Vegas is thinking Fox's game against UCLA was an anomaly. I don't. Berry is a good defender but Carolina doesn't have anyone to stay in front of Fox. Their only hope is to dominate the offensive glass while Jackson and Berry go for a combined 40-50 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is setting up for Kansas to finally start hitting shots and steal a win.

These Kansas dudes really care about their rebounding numbers.

This is an amazing combination of luck and hustle.

Oregons offense the whole 2nd half was shoot step back guarded 3s at the end of the shot clock. Can't believe it worked.

Oregons offense the whole 2nd half was shoot step back guarded 3s at the end of the shot clock. Can't believe it worked.

Get over yourself. Kansas played like shit.

Ran into a little adversity with Jackson getting into foul trouble and folded like a tent.

Been impressed by how tough Oregon's been all year

Holy shit those Oregon interviews are embarrassing

"Everybody is asleep on the west coast, wake up!"

Eastern time was 10:50 pm which equates to 7:50 pm on the west coast. Must be talking about those under 2 years of age on the west coast.

Brooks and Dorsey are elite contested 3 point shooters too. Probably not just random that they made some. With a double digit lead running the clock and having Dorsey shoot a contested 3 isn't as bad as you might think.

"Everybody is asleep on the west coast, wake up!"

Eastern time was 10:50 pm which equates to 7:50 pm on the west coast. Must be talking about those under 2 years of age on the west coast.

LOL. You serious?

Being "sleep" or to be "sleeping" on something means to underestimate it.

I assume they were expressing their happiness about two teams from the west coast making the Final Four.

Thanks for the laugh though.

Brooks and Dorsey are elite contested 3 point shooters too. Probably not just random that they made some. With a double digit lead running the clock and having Dorsey shoot a contested 3 isn't as bad as you might think.
True, but so are the Kansas guys (maybe even more so, this was a absurdly good shooting team). Some nights you just can't buy a bucket and the other team banks stuff in, it happens.

Odd year for vadtoy, she loves Mason and Graham but the off court stuff (which seems to have largely centered around Vick and Bragg) really bothered her and she and around 20 other female fans pulled their donations and wrote Self and the AD to express their displeasure at how it was handled. That really soured her enjoyment of the year in a lot of ways.

Back