• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

NBA is king. 4 years ago I fucking despised the NBA. I've done a complete 180.

Was that Canyon Berry or Lebron James on that block? Couldn't tell.

It was a joke because that block was probably a foul and definitely ugly. But a similar setup to the nasty one Lebron had to win the Finals.

But whatever gets it done... Go Gators!

Wrong quote. I meant Cheesehead. The NBA is CONTRIVED trash. Jugglers are more impressive.

Plausible. but I think that Mack to Indiana and Alford stays put is more likely.

What's funny to me as a Wake and UF fan is that I expect things like that to happen for UF and I'm surprised when they don't.

I feel the opposite way about Wake. Maybe it's just because I care more.

At least if UNC makes it to the title game this year they'll have earned it

What's funny to me as a Wake and UF fan is that I expect things like that to happen for UF and I'm surprised when they don't.

I feel the opposite way about Wake. Maybe it's just because I care more.

Everything from the last 4 mins of regulation to the last four seconds pointed towards a Badgers W.

But, like what's happened to many Wisconsinites before these boys, a little Cheese late at night ruined the weekend

Need to miss that 2nd FT Wiscy. Why don't teams do that, I'll never know

I think the shooter for Wiscy was a really bad FT shooter. Missed badly with his first. Probably tried to miss the second, which was why he swished it.

Reality check.....

SEC = Basketball conference
ACC = Football conference

What's the world coming to?

17457902_1330579877038390_7804530865769842089_n.jpg

Lavar Ball with a crying Jordan Photoshop.

Those last two shots in the Florida game....oh man. Such terrible terrible shots, such amazing tv

I wish the regular season was officiated with as much freedom as the games this weekend.

I think the shooter for Wiscy was a really bad FT shooter. Missed badly with his first. Probably tried to miss the second, which was why he swished it.

Hayes made both of his FTs. But he was 5 for 12 before making those two

Off the Great Wall of China, off the Gateway Arch, nothing but net

Back