• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

these officials have been awful. Where's the reff and bkf to defend this atrocity?

Need to miss that 2nd FT Wiscy. Why don't teams do that, I'll never know

That may have been a better game than the West Virginia vs Wake Forest game in 05

Was that Canyon Berry or Lebron James on that block? Couldn't tell.

Why? Serious question. It seems like more of TMZ than a sport to me at this point. Unlike baseball the analytics feed into the cunty-ness

Also...holy shit Florida

That may have been a better game than the West Virginia vs Wake Forest game in 05

blasphemous! Let's not forget Taron Downey going hero ball for about 13 minutes of gametime from about the 3 minute mark of regulation through the 2OT to give us a chance. Fucking love that guy

Why? Serious question. It seems like more of TMZ than a sport to me at this point.

Also...holy shit Florida

It was a joke because that block was probably a foul and definitely ugly. But a similar setup to the nasty one Lebron had to win the Finals.

But whatever gets it done... Go Gators!

So I was wrong about Mike White and Florida. They are a South Carolina game away from the final four.

Back