• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

A guy like Dinos doesn't even come close to getting scratch on teams like those playing tonight and he starts for us.

I think his weird spastic style makes him seem better than he is
The Sixers donks like Townie and Vwls are super defensive over him, but I just don't see it. Meh.

The Sixers donks like Townie and Vwls are super defensive over him, but I just don't see it. Meh.
Townie also thinks ish sucks and now he's the starting pg for the pistons.... Soooo......

Not sure if the stats were accurate but dx says ball only shoots 4 two pointers a game but hits 75ish percent of them. His passing is obv on point but his seeming lack of aggression to score it would scare me a bit.

Monk reminds me of Cuttino Mobley.

Not watching (bc U-S-A!) but I'm glad to see that Lavar and his BILLION BOYS are losing

Lonzo seems like a nice kid but his dad has made his family villains

Fuck 'em

Not watching (bc U-S-A!) but I'm glad to see that Lavar and his BILLION BOYS are losing

Lonzo seems like a nice kid but his dad has made his family villains

Fuck 'em

Lonzo has looked like the 4th or 5th best player on the court tonight.

A little worried UCLA's bigs had so much success in the first half, but I am pleased with this outcome from a UNC-go-away perspective.

Do work on Sun Monk and Fox. Season sweep babee

Are we about to see three SEC teams in the Elite 8?......I could have sworn one of the resident board experts was trashing the SEC a few weeks ago.

Pretty amazing look in that situation.

Back