• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

Someone deleted their post... but it was Melvin Tabb stealin laptops as I recall

I remember most of these names as boards memes at least. But that final Manning year? Andrien White? Nada

Literally have no memory of who this is lol.
every other player i remember but i literally have no memory of him.

he was the leading scorer in 2 of our 6 conference wins, including a 17 point win over UNC.

Someone deleted their post... but it was Melvin Tabb stealin laptops as I recall
That was me. I was too late on the rest of the comment so it was mostly redundant. I think you’re right, though. Hard to recall those guys!

How about Christian Lorng? He was Manning’s big man transfer project around I think 2019. If I recall, he ended up not qualifying academically or something and ended up at a Juco. That was another Manning flop.

The All-Unwiped Ass Era First Team

G: Anthony Fields
G: Miles Overton
F: Daniel Green
F: D.J. Mitchell
C: Sam Japhet-Mathias

Honorable Mention: Rondale Watson, Madison Jones, Richard Washington, Melo Eggleston, Jamie Lewis, Michael Wynn

Criteria is that they were recruited as scholarship players and actually played at Wake.

Damn. I had successfully suppressed memories from the lost decade .......until this game thread brought all that back.

Double Super negreps to all who participated. And quadruple double super negative reps to any who persist.

I have never seen this person before in my life.
The most shocking part about his tenure at Wake is that he had a few 20+ pt games and knocked down 56 threes in 19-20 (leading the team). Really a remarkable era of Wake hoops.

Back