• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

BBD can verify the Andrien sighting as it was what pushed him to research the young man's contributions to the program.

man, watching that replay of the Sallis alley oop of the timeout...that was a nice play and a horrible defensive reaction by Horne.
That alley oop reminded me of a guy named LD Williams.

I'd really like to put together a lowlight starting lineup from that era. It would have to be guys who got substantial minutes for at least a year (starters) who just didn't pan out at all.

In my mind, Nikita Meschiarokov just fully embodied the Bzzz era. I remember he had one absolutely wild shot that was somehow worse than an airball.
Bricked it on the UNDERSIDE of the basket.

Roundtree goes to a lot of Wake functions including CWS in Omaha. Infectious personality. Works for American airlines in Charlotte.

Saw him at the Alabama scrimmage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always liked Tree, his shot never came around and Manning, imo, pushed him out.

Tree got upset when they rolled the quad when they canned Buzz, right?

i clearly did a good job of blocking those years from my memory because i had to look the dude up. completely forgot mescheriakov

I remember a baseline jumper hitting the side of the backboard.

Literally have no memory of who this is lol.

The really depressing thing is that if I did a search of my posts and Andrien White, I guarantee there'd be a few where I was breaking down his game, how he was a good fit, and how he'd contribute to our team.

Our team that ultimately went 13-18 (6-14).

I need a life.

Andrien White was supposed to be the next Keyshawn Woods. At least in that they were both Charlotte transfers.

Do people remember Keyshawn Woods?

Cornelius Hudson played basketball for the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. He apparently averaged 7.8 pts and 23.1 min before getting kicked off the team. Totally forget about him.

Back