• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

It would be nice to get off to a strong start.

Need one of Bae and Detmer to get it back on track, as they have combined for +8 through 7/8 holes. Rough stretch.

Wake has not done well in the NCAA under our current coach.

Pretty sure that WF has won an NCAA regional title since Jerry Haas has been coach (and finished in the top 5 in the NCAA Final), but also believe that WF has generally underperformed its ranking in NCAA play.

Not a good start, but the teams at the top (other than Texas) started on the back, so perhaps we will make up some ground as we make the turn.

The only thing that matters here other than winning it is advancing. Not a great start but we aren't far from cut line

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The only thing that matters here other than winning it is advancing. Not a great start but we aren't far from cut line

Is it top 5 or top 6 that advance? Memory seems to say 5.

Top 5. Gonna need to be low tomorrow

Ga southern will likely come back to field.

And they have 3 shots out of 5th

Everyone just relax a little bit

Why? We're tied with McNeese St. Our most historically dominant program has turned into a complete also-ran under Haas, despite incredible facilities investments. College of Charleston and GA Southern aren't ranked in the top 50 and are beating us by 4 and 5.

Back