• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW More on the Buzz Conundrum

well, a Groucho Marx reference is certainly appropriate given the farce our basketball program has become.

Good article by Dan. Like I said yesterday, keep it objective in your arguments. The objective reality heavily favors the BuzzOut argument.

"The unfortunate incident at the end of the Wake-Maryland game left a bitter taste I've yet to get out of my mouth."

What happened?

I'll just have to be big while watching no college hoops next season. *Sigh* was really hoping to end this nightmare.

"The unfortunate incident at the end of the Wake-Maryland game left a bitter taste I've yet to get out of my mouth."

What happened?

A fan walked down to behind the bench and started cussing at Bz and shot the rod at him. I think he was almost beside Bz's wife when it happened. Another fan told him to cool it.

What happened?

Someone walked down the stairs and started shouting at Bz. Another Wake fan got in the middle and sent him back up the stairs.

As mad as I get, this article is spot on. We don't need to call names or draw some moral line in the sand. The man has failed on every level at Wake Forest. His statistics and job performance speak volumes.

What happened at the end of the Maryland game? I don't watch WFU basketball games any more and somehow I missed the discussion of it.

Also, FWIW, I agree with Dan and most here about keeping things civil. I am as Buzzout as you can be, but I cringe a little at some of the stuff people post. I also know that it undermines our legitimate efforts to expose the epic failure of our Athletic Department. We have enough stats and facts that we don't need to rely on personal attacks and whatnot.

The man has failed on every level at Wake Forest. His statistics and job performance speak volumes.

Yet, just like the day he was hired. It doesn't make sense that he isn't being objectively evaluated. :(

I'm trying to think of another time where a coach was retained when such a large percentage of the fanbase, most of the media, and anyone with common sense think they should be fired.

A sticky decorum thread on OGB plus an article from Disco Dan. Both are on the money.

Stats should speak for themselves, but when the other side is unwilling to listen, they do no good.

At this point, Buzz is here until he feels uncomfortable enough to quit. It's the unfortunate truth.

Ye bearded one has been pretty spot on the last week. It makes no sense NOT to fire Bzd and shoot for the moon (Shaka) because if you fail, the backup plan is going to likely be better than what we have. Will be interesting to see if a Va Tech sees that we DON'T fire Bzd and try and make that push themselves. Or even GTech.

But if Bzd is back I'll root for the team and their success next year. In the meantime, I will pray that Shaka for whatever reason stays at VCU another year while his conference crumbles around him

Stats should speak for themselves, but when the other side is unwilling to listen, they do no good.

At this point, Buzz is here until he feels uncomfortable enough to quit. It's the unfortunate truth.

One side cites facts and hard evidence, while the other uses hypotheticals and rumors to support some argument that this needed to happen and would happen regardless of the coach.

It's just such a one-sided argument and I'm sure we've all said distasteful things in the heat of the moment, but I just can't support the notion that Bz's employment is an honest debate.

One side cites facts and hard evidence, while the other uses hypotheticals and rumors to support some argument that this needed to happen and would happen regardless of the coach.

It's just such a one-sided argument and I'm sure we've all said distasteful things in the heat of the moment, but I just can't support the notion that Bz's employment is an honest debate.

This.

Buzzout has all the facts. There is no need to be hateful. This is why i think Buzziners act like kooks under the buzzouter label.

the false flag approach.

Back