• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"My First Big Boy Trip" by Donald J. Trump

You've hit the nail on the head. The media today is a total butt-hurt fucking joke. You can go to any of the mainstream media websites and all you see will be one negative Trump headline after another....just constantly throwing shit against the wall, desperately hoping that some of it will stick. They aren't even trying to mask their agenda anymore. The thing is, though, that they have overplayed their hand so badly in their angst after losing the election that could not be lost that a blind person could see what they are doing.

Where do you get your news Bob?

Lol at bob calling out anyone for being butt hurt. Mr. Carl Tacy/Howard Dean/Bob Knight were given raw deals.

There is some good stuff on CNN if you dig for it, but it has gotten pretty bad. You'd think that the Clinton News Network would have ceased being funded by the Clinton Foundation with the election over, but I guess not.

You've hit the nail on the head. The media today is a total butt-hurt fucking joke. You can go to any of the mainstream media websites and all you see will be one negative Trump headline after another....just constantly throwing shit against the wall, desperately hoping that some of it will stick. They aren't even trying to mask their agenda anymore. The thing is, though, that they have overplayed their hand so badly in their angst after losing the election that could not be lost that a blind person could see what they are doing.

lol

There is some good stuff on CNN if you dig for it, but it has gotten pretty bad. You'd think that the Clinton News Network would have ceased being funded by the Clinton Foundation with the election over, but I guess not.

Where is the best place to go for not so much unbiased coverage from a liberal perspective? I just always trusted CNN until recently, never really went anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPR

CNN is too worried about competing for ratings.

Where is the best place to go for not so much unbiased coverage from a liberal perspective? I just always trusted CNN until recently, never really went anywhere else

I have a subscription to the Washington Post through my Amazon Prime account. Although, that may raise a red flag because of Bezos. I think they do a good job of being unbiased, but without having followed the news in the past, it is hard to tell what normal looks like. Considering Trump is just dominating any news site.

I listen to NPR while in the car and I think they do a good job as well.

I type all of this with the understanding that most conservatives think these two examples are biased and prime examples of the MSM.

CNN has been my go-to site for years, but I'm sick of their click-bait bullshit and I don't want to have to wade through all of that to get to the good stuff.

What's this Amazon Prime Post subscription? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger but I usually seem to be able to get around the paywall.

What's this Amazon Prime Post subscription? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger but I usually seem to be able to get around the paywall.

It was free for 6 months when I signed up.

How did we miss this one?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...t-in-a-country-where-its-punishable-by-death/

ROSS: There’s no question that they’re liberalizing their society. And I think the other thing that was fascinating to me: There was not a single hint of a protester anywhere there during the whole time we were there. Not one guy with a bad placard, instead there was …
CNBC HOST: But Secretary Ross, that may be not necessarily because they don’t have those feelings there, but because they control people and don’t allow to them to come and express their feelings quite the same as we do here.
ROSS: In theory, that could be true. But, boy, there was certainly no sign of it, there wasn’t a single effort of any incursion. There wasn’t anything. The mood was a genuinely good mood.

Back